The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Identity (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..20~21~22 [Next]
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
Richard Sanders amazing new card effect - Identity - check it out!
Nathan
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
Here is the Link.

It looks like another great Richard Sanders effect.

How does one not buy his stuff?

I think he should change his name to Richard "Paypal" Sanders.

http://sandersfx.com/identity_subscribers1.html
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
This looks great.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Looks like he did it again... Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Richard's never had a miss on a release. That's because he takes material from his own working repertoire, sometimes performing it for years, before releasing it to the magic fraternity.

I perform material form his incredible Richard Sanders Show DVD set, Material from Super Cards, Tagged, Alpha Deck, Extreme Burn. So much of his material, that except for the talent and charisma, I'm Richard Sanders.

I would say based on that demo, everyone will be doing Identity. The sweetest sound a person can hear is their own name. Have their name materialize on a card and you've got an instant winner for performers and hobbyists alike.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On 2009-05-09 08:48, taller8 wrote:
Here is the Link.

It looks like another great Richard Sanders effect.

How does one not buy his stuff?

I think he should change his name to Richard "Paypal" Sanders.

http://sandersfx.com/identity_subscribers1.html

Richard "Paypal" Sanders - FUNNY! Looks like another winner.

Robert
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Looks very interesting as usual for Richard Sanders.
I'll have to wait for a review on this one as to the card maneuvers involved as I'm not all that good at finger flicking due to some arthritis in my hand. Looking forward as to its difficulty level. Richard does state that one needs an intermediate level of card handling but that really does not tell me all that much.
It certainly looks very visual with that kicker ending!

~gaffed~
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
The points I love:

Key Points:

* No previous knowledge of the spectator is necessary.
* Walk up to anyone and do this
* Instantly reset
* Completely examinable
* Perform as a stand alone effect or drop it into your card set at any time
* The ultimate souvenir for your spectator!

Over 2 hours of no holds barred, DVD training, including:

* Indentity Extended: The full monte, multi-phased effect.
* Indentity Condensed: Short and sweet, go straight for the jugular!
* Identity Maxed Out: This is a take no prisoners, maxed out version of the effect. This will fry magicians!
* Plus: A special surprise addition, sleight of hand workshops, bonus moves, sleights, psychology, handlings tips and more.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I'll be curious to see the reviews too. It's not too hard to figure out how to do a version of this effect with common sleights and a common gaff, so I'm thinking that there must be something more to it.
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Your right. There's always something more to a Richard Sanders effect.

I must say however, I'm really scratching my head on this - Richard says (and I belive him) that you can perform this effect for anyone, antytime and it instantly re-sets. Based on his track record, I have already made my pre-order purchase for 2.

I'm feeling a bit like a Richard Sanders clone. So many of his effects fit my style and pack tremendous impact with the audience. His magic is always practical and works well in the real world. Richard's instructions are always extremely well done too. He really takes his time and includes every little detail he has accumulated from hundreds of real life performances.

This really has me waiting in anticipation! can't wait to play with this and post a review....
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
I have to agree. All of his DVDs are clear as he explains every and all details. I have not been disappointed with any of his material. BTW, I ordered mine too.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
It looks like his/Sankey's snowstorm trick but using a name instead of a snowglobe.
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
I was trying to think of where I had seen somrthing like this before. Thanks.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I do Richard's Extreme Burn and portions of Fibre Optics. When it come to audience reaction, these two rock! I have bought so much cr*p through the years, but Richard's stuff is real world ready.
Sammy J. Teague
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On 2009-05-09 12:55, bugjack wrote:
I'll be curious to see the reviews too. It's not too hard to figure out how to do a version of this effect with common sleights and a common gaff, so I'm thinking that there must be something more to it.

I'm wondering about this, too. This is a trick from one of the Richard Sander's Show DVDs, and I'm wondering what's different about it? There must be something new for Richard to release this as a single trick DVD, so I ordered it. I still can't figure out how the card can be given out at the end without a switch. And, it says "No Switch".

Robert
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2009-05-09 20:40, Robert M wrote:
.............I still can't figure out how the card can be given out at the end without a switch. And, it says "No Switch".

Yes, that is the one thing that grabbed me. We'll soon see when the reviews start coming in. Of course I'm obviously not referring to how its done but if it is indeed as described and its difficulty.

~gaffed~
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Michel Huot
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal
199 Posts

Profile of Michel Huot
Hi,

The Pre-Release Special for Identity is now availble for everyone here:
http://www.sandersfx.com/identitymc.html

BTW, this is another KILLER from Sanders, he blew me away with this a few months ago!

Michel
Tricks aren't important...people are!!!
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
Quote:
On 2009-05-09 12:55, bugjack wrote:

I'm wondering about this, too. This is a trick from one of the Richard Sander's Show DVDs, and I'm wondering what's different about it? There must be something new for Richard to release this as a single trick DVD, so I ordered it. I still can't figure out how the card can be given out at the end without a switch. And, it says "No Switch".

Robert

Yes, the description sounds the same...

Named: Watch the scribble from a magic marker VISUALLY TRANSFORM INTO A SPECTATOR’S NAME! Perform this miracle anywhere and anytime. No advance preparation necessary. Just walk up to a complete stranger and perform this amazing demonstration!
Ian Blacklock
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Ian Blacklock
I hate to rain on anyone's parade here, but unless I'm very much mistaken, the actual move used for the 'visual change' definitely won't be looking exactly like the one shown in the close ups of the hand waving the card in the demo...
There are no such things as problems, merely opportunities for solutions.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Quote:
On 2009-05-09 21:58, gaffed wrote:
Quote:
.............I still can't figure out how the card can be given out at the end without a switch. And, it says "No Switch".

Yes, that is the one thing that grabbed me. We'll soon see when the reviews start coming in. Of course I'm obviously not referring to how its done but if it is indeed as described and its difficulty.

~gaffed~

On the demo it looks to me that the card goes back to the top of the deck. Am I wrong?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Identity (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL