The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Appearing Cane, Collapsible Top Hat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
My dealer sells these. The brand is Robbins. The cane is metal. Is this a decent brand? I have never heard of it.

Thanks!
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
These are imported from India. Also Mak Magic supplies them. I know we sell the top hats and they look and work quite nicely.

We've sold a bunch of them and nobody has complained; so I guess the magicians are happy with them.

A nice alternative to the more expensive hats on the market. Actually, I think now that most of the major dealers offering the hats are getting them from India. It's a good value for the money and a price that's hard to beat.

I admit a lot of the magic from India is low quality but the top hats are an exception to the rule.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2003-05-22 09:36, Devin Knight wrote:
These are imported from India. Also Mak Magic supplies them. I know we sell the top hats and they look and work quite nicely.

We've sold a bunch of them and nobody has complained; so I guess the magicians are happy with them.

A nice alternative to the more expensive hats on the market. Actually, I think now that most of the major dealers offering the hats are getting them from India. It's a good value for the money and a price that's hard to beat.

I admit a lot of the magic from India is low quality but the top hats are an exception to the rule.

I love magic from India...they come with very unexpected things...I agree that sometimes quality is not the best...but there are some very well made and thought apparatus, like this one that I love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkadNhrVxyw

I also love the cardboard magic that comes from India...is like an endless source of colorfull and unique ideas...here is and example of one I like some much:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRAIqjWjYho
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I suggest you get the Vanishing and Appearing Canes put on the market by Loftus Novelty/Empire Magic Brand. These have the popular release and work great. No oil needed to help them operate. Will not rust, coated steel. Work perfectly.

https://www.loftus.com/

There Top Hat is good also for a low priced item.

Click here to view attached image.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Here is what is on the promotional package for the Appearing Cane.

Click here to view attached image.
Iris Caraway
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Iris Caraway
Thought I'd revive this post. I, too, am in the market for a collapsable top hat and cane. Can anyone supply a link to a good supplier?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Appearing Cane, Collapsible Top Hat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL