The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ICard, iCash, iMagic, iSponge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2394 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Can anyone review these products? They look interesting.

http://fasttricks.com/showtricks_iPhone.php
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I saw the demo and interested on isponge. I hope it will be sold thru i-tunes soon.
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
ICard, iCash, iMagic, iSponge...

...therefore iAm. Smile
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2394 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Okay, it seems no one on the magic café has experience with these items, so I went ahead and bought a few and tried them last night at a regular family restaurant of mine.

Here is my short review:

IMHO they are a hit, with all ages! In fact, one table I approached last night, of folks in their 50’s and 60’s, all had their ipones out taking pictures, etc, so it was a perfect lead in. “Hey, I'd like to show you a new application that I got. Its called icash…..” I really got a strong reaction from them. They loved it! And with kids it’s a natural.

I did icash, isponge, and icard. Each of these require some magical skill. They are sold at magictricks.com, NOT as an application on iphone, which I hope will keep them out of the hands of the general public.

While I admit they would not be in my top five favorites, at an average of $10 per trick, they are the best money if have spent in a long time and will be a nice addition to my repertoire.
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of jlibby
I just purchased icard and really like it. The idea of seemingly pulling the selected card out of the iphone is a great visual idea. Can't wait to try this out on someone!

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
My new FREE ebook on the classic Mismade Bill trick is ready for you:
https://funnybirthdayshow.com/mismadebill/
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2009-05-28 01:19, Donal Chayce wrote:
ICard, iCash, iMagic, iSponge...

...therefore iAm. Smile

don't forget the living legend of the balloon world Don Caldwells You Tube videos called "iTwist"

Great humor and loads of patter all free..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ICard, iCash, iMagic, iSponge (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL