The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Dice force (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jgazmen
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of jgazmen
Trying to set up a dice force using Corinda effect. Glued sets of dice together exactly as instructed, practiced and went to show wife. Her immediate reaction - those dice look like they are glued together. Then added two dice and glued each separately at bottom of cup. This seemed to be an improvement but it still looks fishy. Can this be done so that the dice look like someone shook the cup and the dice look natural sitting in the bottom of the cup?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Just let them roll a pair of them anyway. Count the spots on both sides and then divide by 2. The answer is always 7.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
MagicSarah
View Profile
Regular user
Kent, United Kingdom
195 Posts

Profile of MagicSarah
I see that this is a very old thread but interesting as it is exactly the problem I am having.

My husband shook the mug with gimmicked dice in fine, and they landed cleanly in the mug (result!) but when I asked him to count up the numbers he counted them out load in pairs - making the method very obvious.

Any ideas for something else I could have said 'count the spots' rather than 'add up the spots' maybe to avoid this?

I would like to show 'clean' dice first. Any ideas for a subtle and quiet switch. I'm thinking of dumping them in my coke?

PS. I like the idea of gluing loose ones too - I just need to find the perfect mug first!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Dice force (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL