The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Departed Is Coming... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
264 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
Is it the electronic have a long life time?
and is it the maintenance of the gimmicks are easy (the box, electronic, etc.)?
since the price is expensive, I need to know for above...
thank you before, for the explanation ...
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-07-17 00:37, ferryascanio wrote:
Is it the electronic have a long life time?
and is it the maintenance of the gimmicks are easy (the box, electronic, etc.)?
since the price is expensive, I need to know for above...
thank you before, for the explanation ...

It runs on replaceable batteries.

Its easy to access the batteries.

There are NO MOVING PARTS in the electronics. They will last years and years there is nothing that will wear out.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
And if it does have any problems - Tim's customer service is first rate - he will take care of you. When my Spirit Telegraph had an issue, he sent me another one BEFORE I sent mine back so that I wouldn't be without during the transition. That is taking care of the customer!

So, between Rick and Tim, you can have confidence that the product is truly backed up should anything go wrong!

Chad
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Departed in Hand in NC! Full review coming tonight.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Pray do tell, Vic!
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Dang it I'm jealous Vic! Three days of shows out of town and the Departed is sitting at my door at home...but I shall be patient and my patience shall be rewarded...
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Ordered mine today.
It will perfectly fit my next Hauntique.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Quote:
On 2009-07-20 17:05, Vic Nadata wrote:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=14&0

Link doesn't seem to work Vic. I would really like to read your review. The Departed looks to have so many things going for it.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
[quote]On 2009-07-28 20:07, JAlenS wrote:
Quote:

Link doesn't seem to work Vic. I would really like to read your review. The Departed looks to have so many things going for it.

Scroll down for the review. Ya hafta wait a sec for the movie ta load.

Departed review scroll down
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
My Departed just came in and all I can say is wow. It is aged very well and looks great. When I ordered it, I was a little worried about how loud it would be when the bell and ball went off. I can tell you that is not a problem. The ball really jumps and the bell is loud enough to be heard from across a large room.

I think the sucker aspect of the box really makes it. This really opens it up to great story lines. I can't wait to try it out in front of people.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
You will love it Wayne - remind me to share with you a cool thing that happened in Savannah with my ST.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
You will love it Wayne - remind me to share with you a cool thing that happened in Savannah with my ST.
mindreader61
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of mindreader61
Hello there, I have ordered the departed for the outlaw, and can't wait to get my hands on it. I would also like to get the Dead Rap by Tim Wisseman as well. I am concern about the number of t**s I would need. I am assuming that the Dead Rap also uses a T** S***** as well. How would you guys handle this? I live in an old building "condo" and thought I could use the Dead Rap in the basement,and then use the "Departed" as a seance piece in the common room, I even made up an old newspaper article about a murder that took place in the 1930's. I guess I am asking if the T** S***** from the departed could operate the "Dead Rap". Thank you for your time.
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Let m* guess Y**'re a Ment*list..
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-08-02 00:35, mindreader61 wrote:
Hello there, I have ordered the departed for the outlaw, and can't wait to get my hands on it. I would also like to get the Dead Rap by Tim Wisseman as well. I am concern about the number of t**s I would need. I am assuming that the Dead Rap also uses a T** S***** as well. How would you guys handle this? I live in an old building "condo" and thought I could use the Dead Rap in the basement,and then use the "Departed" as a seance piece in the common room, I even made up an old newspaper article about a murder that took place in the 1930's. I guess I am asking if the T** S***** from the departed could operate the "Dead Rap". Thank you for your time.

The Dead Rap can be triggered from the Departed remote.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
mindreader61
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of mindreader61
Thanks, I can't wait to scare the living crap out of my neighbours and friends...........heh heh. Who knows they may even evict me from the building.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
My Departed arrived yestreday - a little indulgence after a tax rebate (yippee! Doubley satisfying!)
As you may know, I have a number of Spirit bell/rapping items, including the only electronic one I own - the Lebanon Circle Swami Altar, which I've used a lot.
However, I think the Departed wins my heart now - it's just so CLEAN. The ball knocks - you see it move, when you're across the room. The bell rings. Keep the switch pressed, you get 2 (or 3 , 4, etc) very clear intervals - perfect for "Yes/no", and (unlike the Swami) it can be done on the fly. Spectator can ask a question out loud, and ask the spirit to use whichever mode of answer they like, all impromptu.
This is wonderful, wonderful stuff. As you can tell, I'm gushing about this one.
In fact, along with Kotah's DVD, Anthony Jaquin's DVD and this, I've honestly never been so satisfied with a magic purchase in years!
Big hand to Karl Feret and Rick!
S
[
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Let's not forget that Tim Wisseman did the electronics.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Quote:
On 2009-08-09 10:30, dennfox wrote:
Let's not forget that Tim Wisseman did the electronics.

:blush:
Absolutely!! BIG apologies Tim!!
[
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Departed Is Coming... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL