The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..38~39~40~41~42..49..55..61..67..72~73~74 [Next]
Kennard
View Profile
New user
Singapore
60 Posts

Profile of Kennard
Finally got my coin... I have to say I'm quite impressed Smile some nifty work done Mr. Tango! I have a tango shimmed shell to go with it and now I have 3 coins in one, a budget triple threat for people with shallower pockets haha.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Be happy 360
I decided to include the new DVD with the TUC free cost for the people that buy the coin in the future, so I will replace the original one for this one and I will sell the DVD without the coins too.
I ask you help to decide how to call the DVD, I have some ideas:
TUC FISM prize
TUC Invention champion DVD
TUC miracles

Please friends I accept suggestions
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I like [tuc miracles] myself.
todd
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
"TUC'd In For The Night"

:)

Jim
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I might have to buy a new TUC lol
Kennard
View Profile
New user
Singapore
60 Posts

Profile of Kennard
TUC Miracles, definitely. Working on the coins across with the TUC now, but I have to get over the performer's guilt when the second coin is left on the table for a brief moment after the final travel. Just have question for those who use the coin for performances, have you guys ever been questioned about the thickness of the second coin?
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
People never notice the thickness. Remember the TUC is just another coin. Treat it as such!
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Jim

You have my vote.

good night
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
The thickness is not a problem in the coin across because the insert is always in you hand. Be patient and you will see my routine.
Jim you wanted to say "TUCked In For The Night" ?
eddie2m
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of eddie2m
How bout sTUCk on my mind....
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-08-17 17:50, Mr. Tango wrote:
The thickness is not a problem in the coin across because the insert is always in you hand. Be patient and you will see my routine.
Jim you wanted to say "TUCked In For The Night" ?

Kinda, but I wanted "TUC" to be more prominent. Plus, yours looks too close to... uh... well... might be confused with a more vulgar word??

Jim
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
The Tango Ultimate DVD
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Ultimate TUC DVD
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Ultimate Routines for TUC
Kennard
View Profile
New user
Singapore
60 Posts

Profile of Kennard
A Tango with Coins: The ultimate DVD
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
But I use ultimate for many product yet, TUC, TUR, etc. And actually we can't say that something is ultimate with a DVD of routines, because TUC always will give us surprise, I think that I will go with TUC miracles, but why not:
TUCked miracles !
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-08-18 00:47, Chessmann wrote:
The Tango Ultimate DVD

Aw c'mon folks! Too many "Ultimate" products in magic. (Usually none of them actually are!)

Besides, Chess - if Tango Ultimate Coin = TUC, then Tango Ultimate DVD = TUD. TUD?!

Jim
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
WTC (What The Tuc)...

sdmagic
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Mr. Tango, will you teach the routine you did for Tim Trono using no cards, just your hands ala David Roth?

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=45074
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2012-08-18 12:29, J-Mac wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-08-18 00:47, Chessmann wrote:
The Tango Ultimate DVD

Aw c'mon folks! Too many "Ultimate" products in magic. (Usually none of them actually are!)

Besides, Chess - if Tango Ultimate Coin = TUC, then Tango Ultimate DVD = TUD. TUD?!

Jim

Too many "ultimate" products in magic....like the Tango Ultimate Coin? LOL!

Jim, did you not even notice Marcelo's first thoughts re: the DVD's names? Obviously, it does not follow that a DVD must follow the acronym style of a product - even moreso in a case like this. Your mind is shooting where it doesn't need to go Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..38~39~40~41~42..49..55..61..67..72~73~74 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL