The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..41~42~43~44~45..51..56..61..66..71..72~73~74 [Next]
Kennard
View Profile
New user
Singapore
60 Posts

Profile of Kennard
Hi just wanted to ask if anyone uses a shimmed slippery sam with the TUC? Any insights into that combination?
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Hello mi name is nicO.

I'm from argentina and y bought the tuc some years ago when it first come into market .

well I'm a coin man that LOVE technique. till then I neva use a gaff, but one day I decided to buy a tuc and I studied it a lot and developed SOME routines that I will like to share... k then this is mi FB add me Smile .
Nicolas pierri ..(the picture is mi face on the beach ..like thinking about my next routine Smile)

see ya coin loverS!
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On 2012-09-12 08:18, Kennard wrote:
Hi just wanted to ask if anyone uses a shimmed slippery sam with the TUC? Any insights into that combination?

Tango is producing (or soon will) a Shimmed SlipperSam (ShimSlip) -- I have several effects already designed but need the SS to test and refine. Then a new book will be offered with original effects included those garnished fro other contributors.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
All our Slippery Expanded shell, has thin steel inside and a teflon surface, so you can use the slippery shell with any TUC
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-09-08 17:55, Mr. Tango wrote:
Yes, the coin across that I performed with Tim Trono will be one of the new routines at the DVD

THANK YOU! I love this coin and that routine was KILLER!!!!!!
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Check out my special offer for TUC users titled "More TUC"
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Maybe an ignorant question but can you start with one coin, appear a total of three, then end with one using the TUC? Hoping that the TUC can perform a appearance and disappearance of three coins (at least).
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Yes by adding an Exp Sh**l or the new ShimSlip

There is such an effect in TUC Appreciation

Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Quote:
On 2012-09-18 04:38, funsway wrote:
Yes by adding an Exp Sh**l or the new ShimSlip

There is such an effect in TUC Appreciation

Thanks for the reply. Just ordered one!
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Today I ended the new DVD TUC Secrets, it included about 25 routines:
Two 3 fly coin routines,
Coin across
Coins to glace
Coin penetrations
matrix
Production
Signed coin to pepper
Signed coin to can
Coins thru table
Okito box routines
Scotch and Soda routines
Copper and Silver routines
And some routines, I tried to include the best routines that I performed the last 4 years and I had a special guess, my friend Ulises Palomeque that performed a great routine with TUC copper and silver that change to Chinese coins.
The DVD will be edited in 10 days and it will be included with the TUC free cost in the future and for $ 24 dollars if somebody wants only to buy the DVD.
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Got it a few days ago. Such an ease to use. I'm loving it!
theamazingsauce
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of theamazingsauce
Just got my T.U.C and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem; when the insert is nested is does not fully fit. If you show it from the side you can see that something is sticking out. Also when I slide the top it scratches the face of the insert. I'm really excited about using this coin but I don't know if I can in public because it is not nesting correctly.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Many have a problem of the opposite sort - need a spacer above the mag to make separation easier -- so your Sh**l may have been bent. The Face on the coin should not be flat. You can try to push out the mag side a bit by placing it on a stck of quarters cover by a silk -- but may wish to return it for a replacement. Contact Mr. Tango.

However, any visibility of an edge is not a problem in performing unless you draw attention to it. What size do you have? The edge of a Half is layered already.

theamazingsauce
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of theamazingsauce
Thanks funsway, I did contact Mr Tango and he is helping me out. He responded very quickly. I think it may have gotten bent in shipping. I tried pushing the mag out as you instructed and this has helped, I can get half of it all the way in now. Hopefully I can get it all the way. Thanks for the advice!
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Do all the tuc coins now have round magnets?
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
No - Tango has been making them with round magnets for a while now but several shops still have the older ones with square magnets... unfortunately. And there is no way to tell which you will get when you order. I've asked a few different shops if they would check but none wanted to do that. Smile

Jim
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Quote:
On 2012-09-28 14:09, magicbyswh wrote:
Do all the tuc coins now have round magnets?

The new ones have the round magnet...older ones had a square
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I know for a fact all penquins tucs are now with the round magnets.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I wonder if Mr Tango would replace a square magnet with a round one
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-09-28 20:23, Trooper11040 wrote:
I wonder if Mr Tango would replace a square magnet with a round one

He hasn’t in the past AFAIK. Can't hurt to ask I guess. Of course you can do it yourself too. Smile

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..41~42~43~44~45..51..56..61..66..71..72~73~74 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL