The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..48~49~50~51~52..57..61..65..69..72~73~74 [Next]
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Mr Tango has some - uses dozens of them personally.

If there is short supply he will make you set from three supplied Morgans (or any coins)

I use fake Morgans in combination with my Morgan TUC just fine.

contact him online
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
My friend Funsway, thank you for your words. I have to send you some slipperys I will do it soon.

If somebody want Morgan TUCs can send me the coins and I will make it
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Hi Mr Tango

Can you PM me to let me know where I should send you some French 10F Sterling Silver coins to make a TUC
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello friends.

I will be lecturing at Penguin website September 1st. half of my lecture is about T.U.C. After that I will some days in New York, if somebody want to organize a lecture there I would be happy to do it.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Just received the Soft Morgan TUC today. Looks and works amazing. I think that Mr. Tango made the leaf extra soft so it slides very easily (compared to Eisenhower TUC). Also, great customer service from Mr. Tango as always. I will upload pictures for the coin soon!
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2013-07-18 12:32, shakuni wrote:
Just received the Soft Morgan TUC today. Looks and works amazing. I think that Mr. Tango made the leaf extra soft so it slides very easily (compared to Eisenhower TUC). Also, great customer service from Mr. Tango as always. I will upload pictures for the coin soon!

I love my Morgan TUC as well. Although I don't own an Eisenhower TUC, I think the difference may also be the metal composition since silver is a softer metal. Mine is uncirculated but I still find it is much smoother and quieter than my clad Kennedy TUC's.

Alan
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I have the ike also,but my morgen version
has the smoothest action there is.
Todd
louisk
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of louisk
What other gaffed coins do you combine the T.U.C. with ?
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
You can add a shell to combine with this.
louisk
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of louisk
Quote:
On 2013-07-20 10:03, bowers wrote:
You can add a shell to combine with this.

There are many shells on the market.
1. Expanded Shell
2. Shim Shell
3. Slippery Shell
4. Slippery Expanded Shell

Which one would be more suitable for T.u.c. and what are the differences between them ?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
It depends on what you are hoping to do.

And are you asking what is the difference between the types of shells?? If you really don’t know that then you might want to reconsider getting a gaff like the TUC just yet.

Jim
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Exactly my thoughts also.
Todd
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
You can use any shell with a TUC, more if the shell has a steel piece, you will have a incredible gimmick because the TUC has a magnet.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Very true Mr Tango
Todd
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
I use my Eisenhower tuc with an expanded shimmed shell. Makes for a nice three coin nest equivelint to a triple threat.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
Houdonni
View Profile
New user
Vancouver BC Canada
58 Posts

Profile of Houdonni
If one was to buy say a half-dollar TUC , would you need to have other "normal" half-dollar coins to go with it, and how many?
I live in Canada where our currency attracts magnets and aren't suitable for TUC Smile , so if I were to get say a USD Morgan TUC, would I need to find more USD Morgan like coins? .. and how many would I need?
What I mean is, if you have one TUC do you need identical normal coins to go with it?
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
No, you would need to buy at least a dozen TUC's to do any meaningful effects. Morgan's will probably be your best bet.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Many effects require 1-3 additional, matching coins. The fake Morgans available for several on the Café work just fine -- maybe $5 each or so. If you can also get a matching Exp [ it is great also, but not necessary.

None of the 60+ effects in "TUC Appreciation" require more than four total coins including the TUC - many with the TUC alone.

The Kenny Half TUC is the most popular and I use an "Ike" more than the Morgan.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Houdonni
View Profile
New user
Vancouver BC Canada
58 Posts

Profile of Houdonni
Thanks Funsway. Tomsk, ur an ass. lol. Smile I might be Canadian, but I'm one of the smarter ones. I ain't falling for that one. lol.
What a great board this is. Nothing better than to pick the brains of wily veterans. Smile
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Yeah, I didn't think you'd fall for that! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12..21..30..39..48~49~50~51~52..57..61..65..69..72~73~74 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL