The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Stealing Pips, The Card Magic of Oz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1854 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I still haven't recieved my copy, Smile Smile and I didn't even wait for the signed one. I hope it's worth the wait because I will be getting mine in 2-3 weeks. From watching the trailer, I knew what type of magic Oz does and its the stuff laymen talk about for a loooong time.
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Riceboi
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Riceboi
Quote:
On 2003-07-03 10:42, Ozer4 wrote:
Wow!! Thanks for the great reviews guys. I'm glad you are enjoying the material, and that the tricks will be part of your repertoire. Smile
-Oz
PS> If anybody has any questions about the effects, please feel free to ask. There is another trick that was going to go on the DVD as a bonus effect, but was not quite refined at the time. I am thinking of a way to release it to all those who purchased the DVD as a bonus. Let me know if you are interested.

Oz
I am very interested in the bonus effect!
Thanks
Joe.A++
gandolf
View Profile
Loyal user
Hillsborough,NC
236 Posts

Profile of gandolf
I have received mine also. Ordered it the first day the signed copies became available. It arrived in the mail Thursday 7/3. Don't know how Penguin is releasing the signed copies, but mine is #96.

I've blown through the DVD once. Hope to put up a review when I view it a few more times. Initial impression is very good. Well presented, thought out, and filmed.

More nice work from Oz.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1854 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I am very Interested in the bonus effect!!! I think everyone here is interested.. since you said it wasnt refined, mabee someone will come up with a solution!!
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Stealing Pips, The Card Magic of Oz (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL