The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Legend, a Ghost Story (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Just received the DVD. I like the premise of the effect and the "work" is well thought out. That is my opinion.

However, once the demonstration is over and the deck is taken out of the box, one needs to do a gambling trick or demonstration to make a complete routine. Otherwise the story is incomplete.

Overall, I like the idea and will be using it. This could be a nice table hopping routine I believe.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Thank you for the short review! I'm definitely picking this up. I hope the quality and teaching is as great as it was on MLS... that was an impressive package.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
First I heard of it.. where can I read more?
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

I previously posted a thread in this very forum. A quick search will find it, link and all.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

I wish you wouldn't have posted that... Fearson's trying to keep that video quiet as it is... he doesn't want a performance video released.
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Performance video release - yes or no - anyway ...
it looks fantastic!
I am happy to have ordered it weeks ago! It must receive it during the next week (living in Europe).
WALTHER
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Emagic supply, the company releasing the effect, sent me a newsletter with the link to the performance video, so I"m guessing they're not trying to keep it that quiet.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Hmm... well I guess now that the person on Youtube let the "cat out of the bag", they're throwing in the towel.

Honestly, this has got me fooled badly. I have no idea what the method could be... your guess is as good as mine!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Could you possibly crawl any farther up inside Fearson?

I wonder if you feel you ae fooling anyone with your false drama and "Oh I wish you wouldn't have done that." BS

You do know we are all magicians right? We all fool people on a regular basis. OK, maybe YOU don't if your magic is like these ads for Fearson.

Just post the demo, let us see the effect, we can all decide if we want it.
The fake drama kills the desire to buy this.
James

Quote:
On 2009-07-24 16:47, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
Hmm... well I guess now that the person on Youtube let the "cat out of the bag", they're throwing in the towel.

Honestly, this has got me fooled badly. I have no idea what the method could be... your guess is as good as mine!
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Isn't it the same trick that I saw along time ago?
I saw it on the Hank Lee Cape Gold event video long time ago and there is an advertisement on Hank Lee at that time
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-07-25 00:52, Xiqual wrote:
Could you possibly crawl any farther up inside Fearson?

I wonder if you feel you ae fooling anyone with your false drama and "Oh I wish you wouldn't have done that." BS

You do know we are all magicians right? We all fool people on a regular basis. OK, maybe YOU don't if your magic is like these ads for Fearson.

Just post the demo, let us see the effect, we can all decide if we want it.
The fake drama kills the desire to buy this.
James

Quote:
On 2009-07-24 16:47, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:

Could you possibly be more bold?

Listen, I know absolutely no more about this effect than you do. Steve has sent me emails expressing his dismay with the fact that a demo was leaked... he wanted to keep it rather quiet.
Magic Spank
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
320 Posts

Profile of Magic Spank
[quote]

[quote]

Where was it that you perform again James? You say you're on tv regularly in Singapore, yet you have no website and there are no video clips of you performing anywhere.

Surely if you were on television so regularly SOMEONE would have uploaded a clip of one of your many performances by now.

Judging from the amount of time you spend on the Café, you really don't have much time for anything else.

But if you want people to believe you spend every day fooling people, so be it.

Good luck with that.

Rob
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Hey Rob,
I live in Taiwan, not Singapore. You were almost right, again!
As far as time on the Café, I post about 1.3 posts a day. I have been a member for 7 years. I just taped Harlem's show day before yesterday. Funny you mention youtube.
I was just uploading vids to Facebook last night. So here is a link to a youtube video of my performance on Lee Jing's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHmEH9p6D0Y

Anyway, thanks for all your help motivating me. You Fearsonites are a real kick.
James
ps
It's not about luck Baby

[quote]On 2009-07-31 16:07, Magic Spank wrote:
[quote]

Quote:

Where was it that you perform again James? You say you're on tv regularly in Singapore, yet you have no website and there are no video clips of you performing anywhere.

Surely if you were on television so regularly SOMEONE would have uploaded a clip of one of your many performances by now.

Judging from the amount of time you spend on the Café, you really don't have much time for anything else.

Good luck with that.

Rob
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bosque
Got mine a few days ago. The DVD is extremely well done. The effect is very clever, and the gimmick will take some time to construct. I haven't put mine together yet, but I wil be doing so soon. This one is money well spent, in my opinion. I think people will be freaking out when I do get around to performing this. At this point, it's just speculation, but it sure seems like it will work. On the DVD, Steve constructs the gimmick from start to finish. Once I build it and perform it, I'll try to write a more complete review.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
[quote]On 2009-07-31 19:43, Xiqual wrote:
Hey Rob,
I live in Taiwan, not Singapore. You were almost right, again!
As far as time on the Café, I post about 1.3 posts a day. I have been a member for 7 years. I just taped Harlem's show day before yesterday. Funny you mention youtube.
I was just uploading vids to Facebook last night. So here is a link to a youtube video of my performance on Lee Jing's show.

Anyway, thanks for all your help motivating me. You Fearsonites are a real kick.
James
ps
It's not about luck Baby

[quote]On 2009-07-31 16:07, Magic Spank wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Good luck with that.

Rob

:) Thanks James, I love seeing people get set straight Smile

Mike
Magic Spank
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
320 Posts

Profile of Magic Spank
I hate to break the news but those loads aren't fooling anyone, sorry.

Just being honest. It could use some work.

Rob
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Hahaha! You? Honest? Not even if pigs jumped out of my butt.
James
ps
We all know just what it is you are spanking "Rob"
Quote:
On 2009-08-01 16:47, Magic Spank wrote:
I hate to break the news but those loads aren't fooling anyone, sorry.

Just being honest. It could use some work.

Rob
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2009-07-31 19:43, Xiqual wrote:

So here is a link to a youtube video of my performance on Lee Jing's show.

WOW. James, what a treat to see you perform. You blew them away with the final loads. The audience loved your performance.

VERY COOL! Thanks for sharing that with us.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Legend, a Ghost Story (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL