The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ultimate Positive Negative! (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
ponchito
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of ponchito
Great version !
Excellent !
Don´t miss it

Enjoy!
Ponch
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
10074 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-08-11 17:16, ponchito wrote:
Great version !
Excellent !
Don´t miss it

Enjoy!
Ponch

Thank you my friend. I appreciate that!

I just emailed an image to everyone that purchased this product. It's something I thought about and felt I left out.

Let me know if you don't get a short email from me.

j
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Lemniscate
View Profile
Inner circle
1906 Posts

Profile of Lemniscate
The email gave me memories of all the supplements Elliott sends out for Switchcraft. I came up with my own method to keep everything as it should be as John's method doesn't use the full idea but I am very appreciative he took the time.

This little tips gotta be gold for some people, thanks!

Lem
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2766 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
John,

I don't think I got an email from you today...

Nathan
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
10074 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-08-11 21:27, Nathan Pain wrote:
John,

I don't think I got an email from you today...

Nathan

Check your IN box.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2766 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I got it...

Nathan
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
I'm very interested in this Smile Is the setup easy and practical to carry around with you? I mean can you handle the envelope freely and keep it in your pocket without having to worry about messing up your setup?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
10074 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-08-12 10:28, AlluTallu wrote:
I'm very interested in this Smile Is the setup easy and practical to carry around with you? I mean can you handle the envelope freely and keep it in your pocket without having to worry about messing up your setup?

ABSOLUTELY AlluTallu! Piece of cake. Maybe some others will chime in as I am certainly biased.

I just added SSL (SECURE SERVER) capability to the web site so this item is now an INSTANT DOWNLOAD upon purchase.

Thank you!

John
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
John, I'm sending my money right now.

-Aleksi
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
2710 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
OK Aleks, what your verdict?
Why call it common sense when it's so rare ?
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Aleksi,
You'll have no problem with this. Carry it around for as long as you want...pull it out...and you are set. It can't get any simpler.
John,
I really like this. This is so simple, that there is no excuse for putting anything less than 110% of your creativity and effort into the performance. Because of this, it's easy to believe. And when I believe, it leaves my audience with no way out.
PS: That added email information was very helpful. Thanks a lot.
Nicholas
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Quote:
On 2009-08-12 19:48, Rizzo wrote:
OK Aleks, what your verdict?

I really enjoyed this ebook altought I was already familiar with the basic method. However there were some tips and subtleties in this book that made the method more practical and well worth the price for me!

-Aleksi
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
10074 Posts

Profile of John C
Thank you Aleksi!

And, since I've been selling this as an instant download, I haven't had the chance of thanking each and everyone personally for their purchase. So thanks! I apperciate it!!

J
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
5955 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
By the way, I forgot to comment on this. John came up with a very good use for this idea. It's easy to carry around and pretty cheap to make up. If you do walkaround and know you will have people that will run into each other afterwards then make up several envelopes to have different predictions: quarter, penny, nickel, dime, etc.

Keep them in certain pockets so you know which is which. Now you can approach tables near each other and people get different outcomes that they will later talk about. I've done something similar by carrying three small Himber wallets so I could have different outcomes here and there.

Very nice idea for a small price. Congratulations, John.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
CardWiz
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
622 Posts

Profile of CardWiz
Quote:
On 2009-08-13 23:00, Greg Arce wrote:
If you do walkaround and know you will have people that will run into each other afterwards then make up several envelopes to have different predictions: quarter, penny, nickel, dime, etc.

Good point. Since there are only four coins a specific corner could be bent/cut off and you don't have to worry about pockets....or you could just draw a circle on one of them that resembles the size of the coin in your mind.

CW
People have been calling me "Yu" lately. I don't know, must be Chinese.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
5955 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
The corner idea would work perfectly here. If you always oriented the envelope a certain way then the corners could be bent in a clock formation to signal the coin: penny would be considered the one o'clock position so it would be the upper right corner, nickel then would be lower right, dime lower left and finally upper left is quarter.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
7719 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Nice thinking guys but for me the way John first put this, via the absolute simplicity of it, is the way to do it but of course to each his own. Smile The use of the equivoque puts the needle on the dial where you want it everytime. And I also agree that it's better done every-so-often rather than over and over again. Just my 2 cents (or 25cents as it were) Smile and attempt to not muddy waters that were first put so clear.
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1262 Posts

Profile of bond19
John,

Fantastic piece, thanks for putting it out.

Please can you send me the additional image as well.

Thanks
Chris
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
10074 Posts

Profile of John C
Should be in the new PDF Chris depending on when you purchased it. In the last few days?

j
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
10074 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-08-14 06:55, Mb217 wrote:
Nice thinking guys but for me the way John first put this, via the absolute simplicity of it, is the way to do it but of course to each his own. Smile The use of the equivoque puts the needle on the dial where you want it everytime. And I also agree that it's better done every-so-often rather than over and over again. Just my 2 cents (or 25cents as it were) Smile and attempt to not muddy waters that were first put so clear.

Yes, simplicity EXACTLY and remember not everyone here purchased the effect so don't give too much away. This isn't a secret purchasers only forum. Thanks.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ultimate Positive Negative! (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL