The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ultimate Positive Negative! (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
pearljamjeff
View Profile
Inner circle
I live inside your computer.
1243 Posts

Profile of pearljamjeff
Quote:
On 2009-08-14 06:55, Mb217 wrote:
Nice thinking guys but for me the way John first put this, via the absolute simplicity of it, is the way to do it but of course to each his own. Smile The use of the equivoque puts the needle on the dial where you want it everytime. And I also agree that it's better done every-so-often rather than over and over again. Just my 2 cents (or 25cents as it were) Smile and attempt to not muddy waters that were first put so clear.

MB, Greg was not talking about abandoning the simplicity of the method. His idea was to make up the ability to use the method for different coins. I could make it more clear, but shouldn't in the open. PM me if you want. I thought it was a deadly addition to a killer routine. (What's with all this "death as a good thing" talk in magic... weird!)
Jeff Travilla - Author of "The Extractor." I work in advertising and marketing now. If you are a professional worker and need marketing help, feel free to contact my company. JCM Media Group.
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
This is good. This is REAL good! Squeaky clean and right to the point. Good job, John. Keep 'em comin'!

-rob
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
7695 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Pearl, I understood exactly what Greg said and that's why I responded as I did. Is what I said not logical? Also I said "...to me" and "...but to each his own." I understand totally how all the extra stuff gives you more options, just don't think it's necessary to mess with such perfection or "ultimacy" as it were in this particular case. It was just an opinion, not a challenge and with that I totally accept your take on it as well. Hope you better understand mine. Smile
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
5930 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Mb217, the only reason I mentioned what I mentioned was for those that might be using it in walkaround.
If you did a card trick, let's say, to a group that talks afterwards and they were able to say, "Oh, I got the 4 of Hearts, too." Suddenly the effect loses it's "oomph" because they believe they now know the trick.

If, on the other hand, a bunch of people talk about it later and say things like "I got the 4 of Hearts", "I thought of the 7 of Spades", etc, then they come to the conclusion that somehow you could predict what ANYONE can think of.

Of course, if you do John's effect here and there for different groups then it's find to just have the one set up.

Anyway, it's a very nice idea to have on hand when the time arises.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
9966 Posts

Profile of John C
Thanks Greg! I am almost finished putting together your CASH OUT effect. It's very cool and something I will be using soon.

j
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
7695 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Greg, like I said man, "I understand..." Smile

Sue me, but I like the old black & white movies more than the super techni-color/3D presentations, though such presentations have their place.

It's a good effect and I wish all the best in any way they use it...How's that? Smile

Just the same, good to hear from you man...I hear you have some excellent work out there. Smile
*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2764 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
John,

Could I get the updated PDF with the extra image put in it...

Thanks buddy,

Nathan

If I don't keep 'em together...they will get lost.
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
9966 Posts

Profile of John C
Nathan, did you get this?

J
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2764 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
John, yes...thank you.

Nathan
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
1922 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On 2009-08-05 17:43, Mb217 wrote:

I would sure like to know what some of the other guys here that have created these kinds of Positive-Negative effects think of what John has done and another good thinker as to this came up with Business Coin-Prediction, both very good takes on this IMHO. I mean would they too think "Ultimate?" They just very well might. Smile

Hey, ya never know! While I have my BusinessCOIN Prediction, I am a huge fan of this premise and can see me getting this soon to check it out.

It is getting some nice reviews, John. Good luck with the effect!

Bryn
"The Safwan Papers" eBook: $30
Please read the many great reviews here at the Cafe:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS" eBook is also now available ($30)
Available at Outlaw Effects, or direct through me:

http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/the-arsenal/e-books/the-logar-scrolls.html

PayPal me at: cavscout19@hotmail.com

SPECIAL: "LOGAR" & "SAFWAN PAPERS" Combo Deal: $50

Thanks,
Bryn
cavscout19@hotmil.com
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
9966 Posts

Profile of John C
Better hurry Bryn they're goin' fast!

J
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
9966 Posts

Profile of John C
Just a heads up when you order this item.

It IS an IMMEDIATE download. DIRECTLY upon purchase from paypal you WILL be shown a link to click or taken to a DOWNLOAD screen. If you mistakenly pass this up, (you will know when you don't have it immediately) you can:

1. Go to the web store
2. Login using your email address and the password you created
3. You will afforded the opportunity to download the PDF at that time.

Thanks to everyone who has made this item a success ... in my mind anyway!

John
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
1922 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
I just got mine and have to give some props to John for this item. This will work, and very, very well.

Will I use this for Positive/Negative, no. I already use and love BusinessCOIN for my POsitive/Negative routine.

Will I USE this idea you have adapted to Positive/Negative for other predections? YEP! The possibilites are endless, and expand far beyond the "Positive - Negative theme" that John markets this under. I already have several ideas swimming around in my mind, and coupled with some other subtlties, this is a winner ruse...big time.

Some thoughts...and consider these ideas were spent over just a third read on the patio this mornign over coffee with no real-world...yet:

John mentions a color issue....I wouldn't worry about it with the proper handling...not even a move, just how one orients something as something is done. I think some color would add to it. No sense running on something this pure.

Combine this this with other methodologies for more than the included number of outcomes: Frixion predictions, BusinessCOIN methodology predictions, MORE than one of these envelopes (mentioned). With proper prep, one could actually do a KK - Any card prediction.

Great thinking, properly creditied, plenty of photos....

Well worth the price for this idea...
Nice work John!

Bryn

Thanks,
Bryn
cavscout19@hotmil.com
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
9966 Posts

Profile of John C
Thanks Bryn. I appreciate your words.

John
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
1922 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Not a problem...certainly well deserved!

Bryn

Thanks,
Bryn
cavscout19@hotmil.com
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4453 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
John-
Please link your website in your signature, to make it easier & quicker for us to buy.

Thanks.

Tom
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
9966 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2009-09-12 14:25, Tom Jorgenson wrote:
John-
Please link your website in your signature, to make it easier & quicker for us to buy.

Thanks.

Tom

Consider it linked. Thanks Tom hope you enjoy it!!

J
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
1731 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Having seen all the praise and aware that sometimes things can be over-hyped, got UPN. Not only was the delivery instaneous - as promised - but it exceeded expectations.

Not only do you have entertaining coin prediction effect and which can be performed anywhere but what you are actually buying is a utility and idea which you can use in a variety of different mental effects. This has been one of my best purchases for a long time. I will definitely be using this.

Highly recommended and a big thank you to John.
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
9966 Posts

Profile of John C
Thanks Neil, I do appreciate the purchase AND the praise!

John
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
9966 Posts

Profile of John C
Stay tuned for the DOUBLE WHAMMY!

j
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Ultimate Positive Negative! (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL