The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Triple Impact - Matt Ellison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
Hi there, does anyone know where I can get this trick? I saw that there were several recommendations for best self-working trick. The demo looked good too. It appears that it is no longer in print? I beleve Alakazam is selling it over in the uk but would like to avoid paying in pounds and overseas shipping if I can.

Thanks!
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Triple Impact is a GREAT effect.

We carry it : http://www.shopmagicvault.com/Triple-Imp......835.html
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
I have the original version, does anyone know if anything has changed for Triple Impact 2.0 besides that a DVD is now included with instructions?
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
It is slightly different - plus the dvd has a few new presentation ideas.

if you perform this effect often, 2.0 may be worth it... if it is just an occasional effect, stick with what you have.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Tennispro
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Tennispro
Ichange by Nardi or Triple Impact which is the better impact in walkaround and the faster reset? Thanks
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
The description of this effect sounds too good to be true. For anyone that has this, or has performed it, can you please offer a review?
Tennispro
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Tennispro
Actually after some thought (on Triple Impact) couldn't you simply do an effect just like it but making 3 forces and having pocked duplicates?
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Isn't that essentially what is being done? The routine comes with a deck, so I am assuming it's a forcing deck of some kind, but not sure. Which is why I would like a review. Routine description says cards are "freely selected," which of course would be impossible. This however, wouldn't explain how you get the pocket location correct, since the spectator apparently has free choice of which one of their pockets they put their selection in.
backprop
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of backprop
I think that erictan8888 asks the question on the third page of this thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=60

I have the effect and am happy to answer any questions as well, but being a newbie don't want to overstep any bounds in doing so Smile
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Can we do it with multiple audience? I mean, instead giving the three cards to one spectator, can we give the three cards to three different people? Will the performance be tacky? Just exploring some ideas.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
To Tennispro and Failed Magician:

You could do the effect as both of you have suggested. The problem is that you will lose what is, in my opinion, the strongest part of this trick: you predict which of the three SPECIFIC pockets on ONE spectator that the cards will be in.

Gianni
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
That's true. I guess if we're doing it for multiple audience at the same time it would be just like another Brainwave trick.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
I open my show with triple impact and it fries them. This is a gem of a trick and when presented correctly (like my way) it will just blow the audience away. I tell all working magicians not to overlook this trick.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I purchased it years ago, and never worked on it. But reading this thread has sparked my desire to dig it out and revive it.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Just got it out of drawer to use tomorrow,Great trick.I use envelopes A.B.C, the envelopes they have match mine which have been on the table all the time,it does`nt get any better,self working too.
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
I also have original "Tripple Impact" by Matt Ellison.
Have you already thought about presenting "Tripple Impact" with an unprepared deck of cards?
So the routine is impromptu, "Impromptu Tripple Impact".
You do not need a special deck of cards or extra gimmick cards.

Darko
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Triple Impact - Matt Ellison (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL