The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello. I'm glad to be here. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

55john55
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of 55john55
Hi. I always had a fascination with magic tricks (I grew up in the 1950s where I was captivated by magicians doing linking rings on TV) but never thought I could ever do any tricks. I taught science and wanted to develop a unit on ““What is science?” and what is not“. At a skeptics conference I found there were as many magicians as scientists. From there it was on to the local magic shop where I wanted about a dozen effects which would help with my new science unit. The next thing I knew I was knee deep in magic. I had a dream of inventing a magic trick and much to my surprise, invented two (now three) tricks. It took a number of years to do but my dream was realized when I found a magic shop on the internet that was interested in producing the trick. The owner turned out to be an honest, good guy and I got to see something I developed out there for people to use. It was a real thrill. I am retired and like most retired folks, don’t have enough hours in the day. I’d like somewhere where I could have the tricks I made evaluated. I’m happy to be here. Sorry this is so long. So long !
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Welcome to the Café. What tricks did you invent? I may be interested in carrying your products too.

- Jason NMS
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
Welcome John. I'd like to hear more about your inventions as well!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello. I'm glad to be here. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL