The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » HN Review 39: Brain Control - S.W. Reilly (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Review 39: Brain Control – S.W. Reilly

AD:
With this method you will be able to memorize lists of objects, names, numbers, cities, states, etc. etc. You can easily and rapidly deliver any kind of list in any order. Being a mental expert brings you prestige and this kind of memory work is marveled at by audiences around the world. It's all in knowing the secret and you will be surprised how quickly you can learn this method.

REVIEW:

I truly love those books from the ‘30s, the wonderful smell they emanate after half a century of sleep. Better than anything you may be smoking at the moment
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
307 Posts

Profile of gibby357
Uh, was that a positive or a negative review?

gibby
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1178 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
What review?

All kidding aside, I find it hard to consider anything shorter than a few sentences as a review. You simply can't accurately provide an overview of a product in that short a space.
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Mr Amazing
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazing
Harvey -

thanks for yet another opinionated review. What do you think of the actual contents, particularly from a practical point of view and also compared to later material.

Thanks

/Matias
Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
Just kidding...

This cheap little booklet contains a brief description of the one-man numbers=letters=images memory codes used by the author. Beginners may still find it very useful, even though the codes should be updated and customized; for a more extensive (and expensive) approach, you may prefer Basil Horowitz or Harry Lorayne’s products on the matter.

H.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » HN Review 39: Brain Control - S.W. Reilly (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL