The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » HN Review 43: Folding Bunny Bill - Robert E. Neale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Review 43: Folding Bunny Bill – Robert E. Neale

AD:

What a great giveaway piece to leave with your clients. Just borrow a dollar bill and without any cutting or tearing, you fold the bill into a top hat. Hold it up and squeeze the top hat. Up pops the head of a little bunny. The entire origami fold is done with a single dollar bill. Interesting for them to watch you fold and something they will keep forever.

REVIEW:

Wonderful little origami, always gets a smile. This cheap booklet was published by Magic Inc. in the ‘60s: but if you want updated handlings, the full presentation and Paul Harris’ tips you may prefer Mr. Neale’s recent big book, “Folding Money Fooling”.

Overall rating: excellent

H.
trainerjep
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of trainerjep
yes this is always great for giveaways!
It's not the size of the wand,
but the magic in it !
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
You may want to check out Bob's video "Celebration of Sides". It describes the folding process and provides some ideas with this. It also describes more of Bob's wonderful creations (don't miss Brick Wall) and gives you an insight into this great guy with the assistance of Michael Weber.

Tim Trono
NotYourAverageJOE
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of NotYourAverageJOE
This can also bee learned for Elmwood Magic's Steaming Video section (search for Bunny Bill). This is how I learned it. I found the video for the Bunny Bill very help full. I debated about getting the booklet to learn this little treasure but then I found this video and I am glad I did. For me this was by far a better way for me to learn the series of folds needed to make this giveaway. I found the video easy to understand and follow.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE MAGIC
M Petersen
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of M Petersen
Not to put in too much of a sales pitch, but we published Bob's ImpossiBill Braid booklet and DVD. This is another great giveaway item that appears to be an impossible object. I had to learn how to make these before a convention in Colorado. I spent that whole convention making these things behind the booth. Once you see it, you want to learn it. Bob's books, effects, DVDs are great. Not for everyone, but great in their own right.

Marshall
H & R Magic Books
http://www.magicbookshop.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » HN Review 43: Folding Bunny Bill - Robert E. Neale (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL