The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New forum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi all.

There is a new sideshow and escapes forum at:

http://com2.runboard.com/bthesideshowcommunity

It is not intended to compete with this board, but it is an alternative location for us to chat in. There is also a restricted area for discussing methods which might have dangerous consequences.

So take a look, let me know what you think. If you like it, then let's all use it.

Have fun.

David Straitjacket
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3673 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
You've always supported us, now its my turn.
Just signed up, waiting for the email now....
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
I'm trying to sign up but I keep getting sent back to the original sign up page. Well, anyway I'll keep trying. The Board looks great! Tony Parisi
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Tony I sent you a PM about registering at the new board. If you are unsure of where the PM's are, go to the top of the Café page and it is the flashing box on your right hand side.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Tony

Hopefully X will be able to sort the problem out for you. But let me know if I can do anything to help. No one else has reported any problems signing up so maybe it was just a temporary server problem?

Regards

David Straitjacket
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3673 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Its the best forum for freaks geeks and escapists.....
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I love the group as well, for only being around a short time we already have a few good articles and discussion going on.

X

Tony's problem should be solved. He is better at getting out of things then he is getting in! Smile Smile
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Tony

Have you had any more luck accessing the new board? If not, let me know what I can do to help.

David Straitjacket

My Website
Add me on facebook
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Yes I have had some luck with trying to join that board. Unfortunately it's all been bad. I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, but I keep trying every few days. I'll get it right eventually. Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New forum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL