The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring and String by Vinny Marini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
Anyone check out the new ring and string routine by our very own Vinny Marini?

It's the current month's effect at http://www.vinnymarini.com/download/sub.html

I like it because it looks like you can mix and match the moves to fit your own style. And since it's by Vinny, we know it has some fun sleight of hand for those of us that like that sorta thing. Smile
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
This was my FAVORITE download from the All Access plan. Smile It's an EXCELLENT routine, Vinny! Great work here. Everything is motivated and looks better than it sounds! I will definitely be working on this and making it my own. Smile
Bertrand Thornley
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa, FL
278 Posts

Profile of Bertrand Thornley
Nice use of Sankey's Leaving Home idea (itself inspired by the Williamson vanish) with a lot of extra magic for a nice routine.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business." Tom Robbins

Personal Revelation: I'm not a hippopotamus
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Yes, speaking of which, I thought that looked PHENOMENAL! It literally looked to me like you touch the string and ring together and, BOOM, the ring is on the string. It looked that good.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
This has been a very satisfying subscription experience. Vinny is one of the most giving members of the Café, and I continue to question why he is not classed as a VIP. His "All Access" membership plan is a terrific value.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Thank you, Mark, Bertrand, Magic Guy and Charlie for your continued support of this project.
Next month, I will switch back to cards. I focus on a great card effect, Red Hot Mama aka Chicago Opener.
This is a completely different take on this effect.
Over the past year, I shared this with several magicians including:
Bill Palmer
Etienne ( Lawrence O.)
Jack Carpenter
Glen Morphew
Jonathan Kam
Mike Sturgeon
Mickey Silver
I received very positive feedback from them, so I have decided to release this handling.
Enough said,
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Wow, that sounds very interesting, Vinny. Smile Pretty soon, you will be joining those big names up on that list. Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
The Godfather has shown me his many Ring and String effects over the years, but this one takes the cake. Smile

It's not just a trick but a whole routine, one that has all sorts of penetrations and surprises. Y'know, anyone can have a knife, but how you use it is what's important. Vinny is sharp on this one and cuts like butter with a simple ring and string. I tell ya, this Full Access monthly download is quite a tutelage. It offers different kinds of magic, all killer effects and real workers. This is a tremendous value and, IMHO, one of the most dynamic offerings out there. Every month Vinny teaches a new effect, something exciting, amazing and always fun. I agree here and have said many times myself, this guy should be regarded as a Café VIP, without a doubt. But in the meanwhile, he treats us all like VIPs with good magic, friendship and brotherhood. I love his new Ring and String offering this month and am already looking forward to next month's lesson with cards. The man does it all and quite expertly with anything he touches. Just brilliant! Smile

I recommend the Godfather's work and, especially, his NEW "Full Access" effects here without the slightest reservation... It's just awesome! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
MB, thank you for all you said about me..
Many know me. I am not about money. I have offered all proceeds I receive from my All Access this month to go to Steven Youell, who is very sick. We all received a post from Steve Brooks. This is my way of helping a fellow magician in need.
Thank you for reading this.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
I am a sucker for ring and string effects, and I really like Vinny's routine. In a multi-phase routine, Vinny has come up with some innovative moves of his own and incorporated them together with his take on some well-known moves that are out there. And, Vinny fooled me with a couple of the moves used.

That said, I didn't particularly care for the last phase of the routine (where the ring is shown linked and is removed from inside of his mouth). A personal prejudice of mine, but I just don't care for magic that literally comes from the mouth or from the shoes. Just me.

Still and all, a very satisfying video to watch and to learn from and, IMHO, a worthy addition to the All Access series.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
So by joining the All Access section, you get all 5 effects on there presently and then one a month for another 7 months?
MICKEY SILVER
View Profile
Elite user
Boston, Ma.
442 Posts

Profile of MICKEY SILVER
I JUST HAVE TO MAKE THIS POST.....I was with Vinny a few years ago in NY & CT for the weekend.................. The biggest hit of all was his ring on string....I'm telling you, it has to be seen in person to really get the true effect.............This guy is Brilliant with the Ring and String.

One guy in NY said to him..."C'mon no way...TAKE MY RING AND DO IT..."
Vinny took his ring and BLEW HIS MIND..............The whole restaurant could not believe their eyes. I could not believe how powerful this ring on string magic could be till that night!!!

I have "NEVER" seen anyone perform this type of magic like the way Vinny performs it........... IT SIMPLY LOOKS LIKE PURE MAGIC!!!!!

I'll be in CA in a few weeks, and he is going to teach me personally!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!! THANK YOU, VINNY!!

MICKEY SILVER
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Takeachance, to answer your question, you get everything on All Access to date, plus the next seven months.
Mike, you do not have to take the ring from the mouth. You can use a pocket, cup of coffee, etc., etc....
I made a plea that all proceeds this month to go to Steve Youell do to his illness.
There is another friend, Dean Dill, who needs our help. I can split the proceeds for both of them or just ask who you want the 50 bucks to go to.
Thank you,
vinny
Come check out my magic.

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Hey, Mick, good to hear from you...let me know when you come to CA.
Call me in the mean time.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
WOW, I'm in. I luv the ring on string routining, and the money goes to a worthy cause as well.
Thanks, Vinny.
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
You may have read one of my
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
I am trying to think of a reason why I should not go for the Full Access deal.

Still thinking...
"If you can't change the method, change the moment." Vernon
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
1 If you don't like in-your-face magic,
2 new and different routines and original sleights,
3 4 bucks a month average price,
4 or are not willing to help a couple magicians that are sick and need
help...
...then, these are good reasons not to buy into All Access.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

Thales
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
OK how do you order the All Access? I can not find an "Add to Cart" button on the All Access page on the web site. All the other products have that button at the bottom of the effect listing.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Hey Thales I guess you found some good reasons for purchasing All Access
thank you for your support and in doing so helping out Dean dill.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

Thales
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
Yes lots of good reasons to order your All Access package Vinny. I am very happy I did so. Your material is top shelf. Thank you for offering it and for donating all your profits to help Dean and Steven.

By the way I figured out that the problem was in my browser. I ended up using Internet Explorer and I could see the Add to Cart button then.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ring and String by Vinny Marini (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL