The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Magellan Master Levitation-Live audience videos (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
I just received notice that a small run has been completed! Back in stock!

Jimmy
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
To all,

Since that last post, I've had to have another full run of plates manufactured, and several batches fabricated to keep up with demand for this. Finally, I have another batch completed, and they are ready for immediate shipment. Thanks to everyone for your support of this project, it has changed my life.

Jimmy Fingers
http://www.magellanlevitation.com
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Folks- this was a huge seller for me to solidify a steady gig on a local boat touring fleet! Once the people saw this- their jaws dropped and were speechless. I HIGHLY recommend this. Not to mention Jimmy is a super person- always avaliable if you have any questions! He has been very helpful to me!!!

Thanks Jimmy!!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Thanks for the nice words, it's definitely a show stopper here in the Grand Canyon! Closes a 4 hour revue show.

Jimmy
http://www.magellanlevitation.com
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
The first time I did this illusion I was kind of nervous, like I always am when I introduce something new in my show, and didn't perform it as well as I knew I could. I was kind of disappointed until I reviewed the video from a camera I had in the audience.

As I drop the cloth you hear this lady say OMG!, you see some kid stand up point and look around to make sure he wasn't the only one seeing this and the rest of the audience starts to cheer.

YAY!
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
I now have the new Magellanaire, the aluminum modular version that breaks down and packs small, into a 15-inch laptop bag!

Weighs less than half of what the original steel Magellan Master Levitation weighs! Water jetted, powder coated aluminum.

Same huge effect, tiny storage and transport.

New transport system that is self contained and can't be lost or left at the gig like the original model.

New website: www.magellanlevitation.com

Thanks for your interest!

Jimmy Fingers
www.jimmyfingers.com
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Thanks to all of the support for my project! I'm looking forward to filling future orders with the modular Magellanaire, and NOW, the new, solid aluminum version, the Magellan Featherlite.

Jimmy
www.magellanlevitation.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Magellan Master Levitation-Live audience videos (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL