The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Name That Card by Bob Solari (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3003 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On 2013-03-30 21:50, Kevin Wade wrote:
The method looks as though it may be the same as used in Jay Sankey's outstanding "Yes & No" effect. Can anyone confirm?

Yes, quite similar to the Sankey effect.
EndersGame
View Profile
Special user
Reviewer EndersGame
736 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Name That Card looks like a fun routine, although the method/handling reminds me a lot of Bob Solari's Right and Wrong.

Surely they are basically the same effect, with just a slight difference in the presentation? Jay Sankey's Yes + No also looks very similar.

My question: can the selected/named card be handed out to the spectators for examination at the end of the routine, or not?

Here's Bob Solari performing Name that Card:

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame - click here to see all my pictorial reviews: => Magic Reviews <==> Playing Card Reviews <==> Board Game Reviews <==

Want me to write a review of your playing cards or magic? Contact me via Private Message.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1476 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
No the selected card cannot be handed out
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Name That Card by Bob Solari (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL