The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Source for kid show routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin_H
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
164 Posts

Profile of Martin_H
I´ve heard that there is a source of routine ideas or examples of kid show routines for magicians. It should be a great listing. Do you know the book or an online source for this? Smile

Martin
life is real magic
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Martin,

There is a lot here on the Magic Café. As for routine ideas, after checking them out, there is everything that David Ginn has written, Samual Patrick Smith, and Steve Taylor. (They also created their original kid's magic) Much has been said about these three in this secion if one looks or searches. (Also check out the Archives)

There are the six Kid Stuff books by Francis Marshall with "Kid Stuff Five" being the most popular. And, then there are the little known, "can't find", Mortimore booklets.

Karl Wagner printed "Safety Magic for Children"

There are a couple of dozen other books and booklets related to Kid's Magic, Such as those by Eric Sharp, and Dave Fiscus
Dennis Michael
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Bert Easley has some nice information put out on books as well.
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Martin, don't forget Silly Billy's column every month in MAGIC magazine.

Jeff
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
Silly Billy's "How to Perform the Perfect Kids Routine" is a great book. This will help you write your own routines.
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I second Bill's praise for Silly Billy's Perfect Kid Show Routine. It's got a great check list in the back that helps you improve any routine, I think, for any audience. Dennis turned me on to this book and it's great.
Jim
PS (Bill, I'm going to email you by tomorrow.)
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Source for kid show routines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL