The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Recession Prediction System By Bruno Noulet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Silvio, I sent you a PM.

Your questions are hard to answer without tipping the method.
Do you need an assistant? Maybe... Bruno also includes a one-man-method without any backstage buddies.

Stefan
BRAND-NEW: "THE DWARFS" – the acclaimed FISM act finally on DVD!
http://www.stefanmagie.de/dwarfs.htm
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1252 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Just put my order in... I love prediction effects like this and this one sounds pretty good. Has anyone checked out the new Tilford website? Along with an extremely cleaver one man cutting in half illusion, they also have a clear box prediction effect that looks pretty interesting. Check it out..

http://www.tilfordillusions.com/clearly_......ion.html
AaronAlexander
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of AaronAlexander
I noticed that all the reviews on all the sites are written by very few people. Is there anyone who has used this? Also, without giving too much away, is it all fairly portable?
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1171 Posts

Profile of aligator
Does "the move" require a sleight? If one cannot elaborate here, sens a pm. Thanks.
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
No,
it does not require any slights. It cannot even be called a "move".
Thanks to a clever gimmick it will happen almost automatically.

Best regards

Stefan
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Anyone else have a problem with receiving the file. On the site a 2 day wait is promissed, however I now wait for 9 days. I tried to contact him by mail, but no response yet... Please if the creator is reading this, contact me. All the best
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2208 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2010-05-26 05:00, gaafman wrote:
Anyone else have a problem with receiving the file. On the site a 2 day wait is promissed, however I now wait for 9 days. I tried to contact him by mail, but no response yet... Please if the creator is reading this, contact me. All the best

We all bougth it some time ago - and back then it worked flawlessly. Try contacting him from a different email address (I'm thinking of some spam filter you're address might be caught in...)

Good luck!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Thanks for your reply. Will do that.
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Problem quickly solved. Looking forward to reading it.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2208 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Nice to hear, enjoy!
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
2459 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Well put my order in, hoping to be able to give my view of this in a week or so.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
2459 Posts

Profile of takeachance
This is the most complicated method I've seen to perform this type of effect. It may have been used in the 1930's but there are sooooo many better ways to do this type of prediction. I'm amazed that anyone could recommend this as being practical. The set up is just incredibly complexed for any audience within a hundred feet. Very disappointing after some of the reviews here unless I got a different pdf to the others
gh256
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of gh256
Any one else have any other views on this or comments regarding what takeachance said?

Glenn
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Actually, I don't see why this is complicated in any way? Isn't the mechanism that makes a Master Prediction Chest work more complicated than just a single envelope that can be even signed by the spectators? In my opinion the only downside is that it cannot be performed surrounded. I don't mind a little bit of preparation if the effect is worth it.

But after all it is simply a matter of taste - I have read so many flattering reviews and when I finally bought the effect based on them I was so disappointed.

But I still like what Bruno came up with.

Stefan
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
2459 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On 2010-06-16 16:54, Stefan O. wrote:

But after all it is simply a matter of taste - I have read so many flattering reviews and when I finally bought the effect based on them I was so disappointed.

But I still like what Bruno came up with.

Stefan

Yep, understand Stefan, and this is certainly one of them. The comparison between this and the Wellington master prediction is a very exaggerated one. But hey, let those who buy from your recommendation speak for themselves, because my recommendation is to spend your hard earnt money on a good steak dinner and a glass of wine and not waste it on this.
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Smile
Kamal
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of Kamal
Quote:
On 2010-06-16 17:30, takeachance wrote:

Yep, understand Stefan, and this is certainly one of them. The comparison between this and the Wellington master prediction is a very exaggerated one. But hey, let those who buy from your recommendation speak for themselves, because my recommendation is to spend your hard earnt money on a good steak dinner and a glass of wine and not waste it on this.

So glad for your thoughts on this. I almost bought it, but am happy now that I didn't.

Thanks.
Melbourne Comedy Magician
<BR>http://www.kamal.com.au
MagiComedia
View Profile
New user
Venezuela
5 Posts

Profile of MagiComedia
Greetings! I was planning to buy the ebook based on all the good reviews, but "takeachance" made me have second thoughts... Which alternate versions of this effect would you strongly recommed?
aalexander
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of aalexander
I had decided to get this months ago, and now that I go to get it, the website is down. What happened? And where can I get this effect or something similar?
sethman
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of sethman
I have the same problem. It looks like the website is down. Is there a different place to purchase the ebook?
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
850 Posts

Profile of Withnail
I'm looking for this too. Any pointers?
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
295 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Guys, I recently got in contact with Bruno and purchased Recession Prediction from him directly. He asked me to share his email address here for those interested in contacting him: psysheek@club-internet.fr
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2208 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Glad you managed to get your copy!
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2208 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Bruno has just sent out an update to RPS!
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Got it as well.... nice thinking Smile
Bruno Noulet
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Bruno Noulet
Hi,
I'm Bruno Noulet, the author of Recession Prediction System
this method is still available.
you contact me to psysheek@club-internet.fr
more info about RPS here : http://clubmagielilas.blogspot.fr/2011/0......ish.html
thanks for your interest.
All the best,
Bruno
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Recession Prediction System By Bruno Noulet (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.180326 seconds, requiring 88 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [7] [5] [7] [0] [9] [2] [8]