The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » Going to stanford (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Simon17
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Simon17
Hi guys Simon here and If you are in SYM assembily 42 I will see you on December 5th with sym 69. See you there!
afuntimevent
View Profile
New user
CT
82 Posts

Profile of afuntimevent
Hi, Simon -

SYM Assembly 42's annual Holiday Party is always a blast. The club hosts SYM members and leaders from CT, Philadelphia, New York City and Boston, who also take part in close-up performances and a great stage show. Several S.A.M. officers also plan to be there. I won't name names because I'll probably leave out someone, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. You guys are the best!

Happy Holidays -

Marlene Clark
S.A.M. National Secretary
afuntimevent
View Profile
New user
CT
82 Posts

Profile of afuntimevent
Great party Saturday at Villa Maria in Stamford!
Parents, guests, performers & of course, Sr. Carol Ann, who did some magic, too. Members of SYM #69 performed in the first half of the stage show; members of #42 performed the second half. Kudos to Bill Andrews and everyone involved for putting on this always spectacular event.
Thanks for having me!

Marlene Clark
S.A.M. National Secretary
S.Y.M. Board
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of Young Magicians! » » Going to stanford (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL