The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce by Greg Rostami (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I just picked this up and loaded it into my iphone. Every and I mean EVERY iphone/itouch owner should pick this up. It is extremely clever. I love the fact that you can create your own effects right on the spot. Greg also includes 8 pre set effects to get you started. You will have gold in the palm of your hand!

This is very easy to understand and the instructions are very clear. My head is spinning just thinking about all the applications for this!

Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Go buy this app NOW!

Just my humble opinion...
Max
magichoka
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of magichoka
Any link to buy it ? Thanks
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Go the the apple store and type iforce in the search engine.

I have already created two more effects for this app. I love it!
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Unbelievable and fantastic app.

Brilliant , ingenious and so simple.

Bravo !!!!
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Its things like this that make me want to switvh my carrier and buy an Iphone!..

When are other phones going to compete with this amazing device?
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Quote:
On 2009-10-21 14:30, magichoka wrote:
Any link to buy it ? Thanks

you must use Itunes store Application to buy and download this app .

OR go to this link :

http://appshopper.com/entertainment/iforce-codename-doodle

iForce (codename: Doodle) $2.99

Watch the iForce demo at:
http://www.RostamiMagic.com/iforce

iForce is a diabolical magic app that is cleverly disguised as a simple "Doodle" program.
Launch "Doodle" and show how you like drawing quick notes with your finger.
It seems simple enough . . . but if they only knew . . . beneath this innocent exterior is the most powerful and stealth magic technology.
Get ready to ASTONISH with your amazing psychic powers.

➤ Read minds . . .
Ask someone to think of a color, favorite food, day of the week, etc . . .
For example she’s thinking of her favorite type of food . . . she’s thinking Sushi (Remember she’s only THINKING Sushi!)
After a deep look into her eyes, you write what she’s thinking on the iPhone display using the "Doodle" app, and leave it face down on the table.
The moment she reveals her favorite food, (by whispering it to you) you smile triumphantly. When the iPhone is flipped over, her jaw drops when she sees that you had written “Sushi” on the display!!

➤ Predict the future . . .
This can be the outcome of a sports game, coin toss, dice, etc . . .
Borrow 3 coins. Announce that you can predict the orientation of ALL 3 coins.
After some intense concentration, write your prediction on the iPhone and leave it face down on the table.
The 3 coins are randomly mixed and placed on the table from left to right. When the iPhone is turned over, the Heads and Tails of each coin is written in perfect order!!

➤ Force your will . . .
Demonstrate your power to subconsciously control anyone.
Draw an arrow on the face of your iPhone and then proceed to quit the app without clearing the drawing.
Place the iPhone face up on the table. Put your hand on her shoulder and ask her to move her finger in a circle around the iPhone.
Announce that you can FORCE her to stop moving exactly where you had drawn the arrow. She stops her movement . . . your smile grows to a huge grin . . . she launches the Doodle App and gasps . . . YOUR drawn arrow is pointing at her finger!!

These are just a small sample of the infinite effects that you can perform with iForce.

Features of iForce:
----------------
•iForce is the ONLY magic product that allows you to create CUSTOM effects instantly
•Easy to do . . . learn with both written and video instructions
•iForce comes with several amazing effects that you’ll perform immediately
•Everything can be fully examined before and after the performance
•The iPhone never leaves the sight of your audience
•No voice recognition (you can perform 100% SILENT)
•No wireless communication used (you don’t need another iPhone/iPod to perform)
•No compass used . . . Works with ALL iPhones/iPod Touches
•Impossible to detect the secret (since you’ll learn the Deepest Darkest Secret in Magic . . . )
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
228 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
I just downloaded this to my "magic apps" screen on my iPhone. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of this later! Thanks for this powerful tool, Greg!
It would really be quite tragic
if the world had to do without magic!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
You're welcome boywonder . . .

We would love to hear how you're usng iForce . . . in fact we're going to put together a competition for the best iForce performance video on YouTube.

The prize hasn't been determined yet, but we'll make sure we make it worth your time.

Further details coming soon,
Greg Rostami
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
First off Greg, WOW! What an application! I have so many ideas running through my head with this, think I will enjoy creating different effects with it!

Just an idea to play with, for those who have this...i set this up for a version of Cereal Killer last night!

So I get into the effect (those who have it will know what I mean). Then I hand draw all the gags etc (No, 4 legged animal, barcode etc) before doing the breakfast cereal to end. It is killer! just an idea for people to play with.
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2009-10-22 01:45, Greg Rostami wrote:
You're welcome boywonder . . .

We would love to hear how you're usng iForce . . . in fact we're going to put together a competition for the best iForce performance video on YouTube.

The prize hasn't been determined yet, but we'll make sure we make it worth your time.

Further details coming soon,
Greg Rostami

Do you really want dozens of kids that are magic junkies on You Tube seeing this?

I guess you would to sell it...
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
Just awesome! I have already created some of my own presets to customize it (using names of people I know), and have many uses with other tricks for this also. Definitely app of the year, and magic app of the century!
mamutrance
View Profile
New user
Ireland, living in London!
46 Posts

Profile of mamutrance
I got this app and hour ago in work after reading this thread, and I haven't done a stitch since! Amazing and very clever piece of kit, well done Greg Smile

I wold also love to hear how people are using it, there's so much scope!
dblast
View Profile
New user
Dan
54 Posts

Profile of dblast
I drew four basic geometric shapes for the first phase then four within a circle for the second.

I ask the spectator to think of a BASIC geometric shape. Then for phase two I repeat it and I ask them to think of another shape lets say they said circle then I then ask them to mentally draw another shape WITHIN it. If they say square then I say o.k now draw another shape AROUND that one. I have circle, triangle, square and rectangle for memorization. Circle = 1 stroke, triangle = 3 square=4, rectangle is largest

Then I turn over the phone and BAM.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Fantastic app..

The layout and user interface is slick and very intuitive. Now must go and familiarize myself with this little gem.

I never liked 'magic apps' before due to the somewhat obvious flaw (iPhone does the magic). Not with this.. it looks like the real deal and perfect when you're caught out, with no pen and paper!

Thanks Greg, I can see the many hours of hard work and brilliant thinking which has been put into bring this to market.

10/10
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Sounds like this is a good app, but am I the only one who doesn't like the whole "app" magic that is going around.

I don't know why but I don't like magic which is based in a software application. I understand that it is just using modern tech to do magic, but I can't get passed the idea that people will just write it off as cool programming. I am a computer guy, so maybe I am over thinking it?
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
Have you ever heard of "self-working magic", dinger136? This app does the "magic", but you still have to learn the multiple ways to make the magic happen, and the multiple uses for this program. As they always say, a computer is just a tool, it still needs an operator/magician . . .
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Quote:
On 2009-10-22 18:43, theboywonder wrote:
Have you ever heard of "self-working magic", dinger136? This app does the "magic", but you still have to learn the multiple ways to make the magic happen, and the multiple uses for this program. As they always say, a computer is just a tool, it still needs an operator/magician . . .

Yes I have, these are the worst 3 words in magic. Anyway, sorry for the post, don't want to start that fight on this thread.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Randy Croucher
View Profile
New user
Camas, WA
43 Posts

Profile of Randy Croucher
I totally agree with you dinger136. When Greg brought this concept up to me, the first thing I said was that I don't want the spectator to think "what a cool app, how did it do it"?

We wanted you to be the magician, not the app. The typical spectator never even thinks that the app had anything to do with it. I think we really pulled this off with iForce.

Greg has performed this for some seriously iPhone savvy spectators. All of which have had theories that they vocalized, but for every theory they have thrown at Greg, Greg can always prove them wrong with another performance. No other app that I know of can handle this kind of scrutiny. The spectator eventually gives up and realizes that Greg really does possess some sort of psychic powers.

Anyway, I understand your reservations and don't blame you a bit for having them. I _had_ them myself.

-Randy
Eric Gretencord
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
170 Posts

Profile of Eric Gretencord
IForce utilizes (or optionally combines) two of the best iPhone magic app concepts previously used and cleverly wraps it into a totally logical application that is completely customizable.

My favorite routine is using iForce is for the spectator to name any fruit. If you draw out the fruit as your prediction, then you get a bonus if they name "grapes" (red vs. green). If a rare or overly exotic fruit is named then you use the "I knew that" gag and go directly into a different but surefire hit using iForce.

Doodle needs an orange swatch Smile
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
-M. C. Escher
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
My reply wasn't intended to start a fight, just another friendly point of view. I have already performed this, had a spectator say "I know how you did it", and proved them wrong by predicting their number again, in a different way. It is awesome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce by Greg Rostami (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL