The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce by Greg Rostami (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Very Cool boywonder,

It looks like you're bringing some "wonder" to your family.

thank you for sharing,
Greg Rostami
tonyf
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of tonyf
I just downloaded my updates from itunes and now either I have the plain "doodles" application or I simply don't know how to get itno my presets any longer .. if any one has any insight to solving my problem I would appreciate a PM .. also how I can see the instruction videos greg talks about .. I am leaving for mexico end of the week and what it up and running by then .. thanks
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Just swipe 2 fingers downward on the screen, and everything should come up.

Once you're in the presets screen, touch the I in the lower right corner, and all the instruction options, including 1 for video, will come up.
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
I'm right now checking out its features and presets. iForce is just phenomenal! Genius work for sure.

I'm sure I'll have loads of fun with it.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
I would like to get an iPod Touch 3G 8GB to run iForce on (iPhone has all that AT&T 2 year contract bunk that I'd rather not get into), and I am wondering, does it work on the 8GB? I know that it has a lot less features then the other versions (32/64 GB), so I just thought I'd ask.
theboywonder
View Profile
Loyal user
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
228 Posts

Profile of theboywonder
It'll work on any old iphone or ipod touch. The program takes no space at all, but is some of the best magic around . . .
It would really be quite tragic
if the world had to do without magic!
nicelybdg
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of nicelybdg
IForce is great. Downloaded it and really think Greg did a great job with this app.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
I bought an iPod touch just to get this app ... and I was not disappointed.
Absolutely fantastic.

Anything Greg produces will find itself in my arsenal.

Wulfie
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi nicelybdg and wulfiesmith,

Thank you very much for the compliments. I can't wait to show you guys what's coming next.

Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Well folks . . . Here's news that you've all been waiting for . . .

First, we submitted a new version of iForce to Apple that has the ability to lock out the secret screens with a pass code (using the colors as a combination). We think with this feature, it's going to be IMPOSSIBLE for someone to accidentally open the secret screens.

Second, as you've all requested, the price of iForce is going UP. How much is iForce going to be . . . well tonight's the last night you can buy iForce for $2.99. If you wanna know how much it's going to be, you're gonna have to visit the iForce page on the App Store (or just wait until tomorrow and I'll announce it).

Last but not least . . .

*** THE iForce VIDEO CONTEST IS ON. ***

This is something that we had talked about over a month ago, but we wanted to wait until you had enough of a chance to play with iForce before we started the contest.

1st place prize is $299.00
2nd place prize is an autographed copy of the STUCK! DVD & the upcoming COSMOS2 DVD
3rd place prize is an autographed copy of the STUCK! DVD

The deadline for the video submissions is midnight December 31st 2009 from your time zone (NO exceptions)

Here are the rules of the contest:
1. You must use iForce for the effect
2. You can mix iForce with other magic effects or props if you wish
3. We have the right to use your video to help promote iForce
4. You must post a public video on YouTube (with the ability to comment turned on)
5. The performance should be of an impromptu circumstance (if your video seems staged with stooges you’ll be disqualified)
6. You could do a video of yourself doing the effect just for the camera, but we will dock you points for not having a live audience.

Your video will be judged by both Randy and I. We’re going to try to get a few big names in magic to judge as well, but for now it’s just Randy and I. We’re in contact with a few names in magic that LOVE iForce . . . we hope that other celebrities will contact us about being judges.

Your video is going to be judged based on (in order of importance):
1. The Effect
2. The Performance
3. Creativity (cleverness)
4. Video quality (production quality)

If you want to participate in this contest, or if you have any questions, please email me at:
greg@rostamimagic.com

The winners will be announced on RostamiMagic.com as well as The Magic Café (this forum) on January 10th 2010.

Good luck to you all . . . Randy and I can’t wait to see your submissions.
Greg Rostami
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
985 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
This is $4.99 now on the Appsstore.
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi yin_howe,

The price has now gone back to $2.99 . . .

Sorry guys, we tried to raise it to $4.99 but it REALLY killed our sales. So here we are back to $2.99

take care,
Greg Rostami
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
985 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
I was kinda hoping it would stay at $4.99.. Smile
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
iForce 1.2 is now available on the App Store!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends . . .

iForce has been submitted to the 2009 Best App Ever Awards for the category of "Most Creative Use of iPhone Hardware" at:

http://bestappever.com/c/cuap/331480970/nom

If you could give us a vote, Randy and I would really appreciate it.

thank you,
Greg Rostami
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Here is something to laugh at! A few minutes ago I get in my car on the way to the local coffee shop to film my IForce routine to submit for the contest and as I am driving I mentally check off the things I need to be sure I remembered them and I suddenly realize...duh!...I obviously can't use my IPhone to tape the routine!!!

I guess I need to find a video camera. It's so crazy how much we depend on our phones nowadays!

Randy
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
Excellent thinking, very clear explanations. I've only just downloaded it and had a basic run through, but very good initial impressions
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Finally! I got it working on my new iPod touch. Its like I thought only better. The method is exactly what I guessed, but the extra features are brilliant! This thing comes with video after video of tutorial, well put together instructional, a wonderfully easy to use interface, and it is SO customizable. Smile I'm going to use this at a new years party tonight. Smile "Think of a number between 1 and 10."
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Discovering more and more about this app! I didn't even see the advanced optio or the second input method! This is the best money I've put into magic for a while!
ArtofDeception
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of ArtofDeception
I just used it at a party and used it to tell girls I knew what color underwear they were wearing=D they actually really enjoyed it and got a good laugh at it. I have so many ideas for this already.
LOVE it!
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce by Greg Rostami (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL