We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2003 entrée: Ted Lesley » » the SWORD - where to purchase ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Ted,

I love your "Sword" trick most ! I got my jaw dropped at the first time I saw it ! looks like you have real piercing skill ! Amazing !

Anyways Ted, I would like to know where to purchase the Sword ? is that very expensive ? I think I can't make one myself.

Thanks for any answer.

Truly,

Bone. Smile
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Ted Lesley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Berlin / Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Ted Lesley
Hi Bone:
The card sword I use is more than 40 years old. It is the famous "card sword" from the former "Unique Magic Studio" in London owned by Harry Stanley. The demonstrator in this shop was the great KEN BROOKE. The sword was made by Mr. Hammerton, who manufactured a lot of props for Stanley and later for "Ken Brooke´s Magic Place".

I know in Germany of only two in existence. I HAVE THEM BOTH!!! ;-))

Sometimes on magical auctions you`ll find such a sword for an astronomical price.

The card swords sold today are all not usable for a working performer, believe me, I tried a lot!

Sorry, that I can`t help you in this matter, but keep searching, maybe a happy owner of such a sword will sell it one time.....

TED Smile
Ted Lesley

( The "Victor Borge" of Mentalism )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2003 entrée: Ted Lesley » » the SWORD - where to purchase ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.040277 seconds, requiring 16 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [1] [8] [3] [0] [2] [3] [6]