The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cesaral ESP Perceptions Review wanted (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gunthard
View Profile
New user
Germany
86 Posts

Profile of gunthard
I am looking for a detailed review for this effect.
Is there anyone who owns this effect and works with it?
http://cesaral.com/Cesaral%20ESP%20Perceptions.htm
I am interested in ths effect, but as the price is 1915 Euros I would hear of other magicians experiences.
Thank you
Gunthard
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
This is the first I've heard of it, but in my book it gets immediate points off for having a name with RAS Syndrome (Redundant Acronym Syndrome Syndrome). Extra-Sensory Perception Perceptions is now officially on file with the Department of Redundancy Department, alongside such phrases as PIN number, UPC code, ATM machine, MLB baseball, etcetera and so on. A copy of the official file will soon be available in PDF format.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
stevelegg
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of stevelegg
It is an amazing trick. I purchased it over the summer and it is truly remarkable. I have bought Ceseral tricks before and have been delighted with them, but this new ESP Perceptions is in a different class. It makes you look like a real magician. Every single card in the pack is chipped and you can tell which card the spectator has from up to 8 metres away.

It is part of my Mental Magic act and I have the complete deck dropped into a paper bag and shaken up. I then ask five spectators to remove a card one at a time and I go through a funny body language type explanation and of course I reveal their chosen card. It looks like a miracle.

Ceseral is always on hand with advice and is improving the little extras all the time. I have asked him if he can chip ESP cards and of course he said yes. It comes with 20 extra chips that you can put wherever you want - in different objects.

Can't recommend it highly enough and I'll be getting a YouTube clip of yours truly in action with it real soon.
hboy
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of hboy
Quote:
On 2009-10-29 15:34, stevelegg wrote:
It is an amazing trick. I purchased it over the summer and it is truly remarkable. I have bought Ceseral tricks before and have been delighted with them, but this new ESP Perceptions is in a different class. It makes you look like a real magician. Every single card in the pack is chipped and you can tell which card the spectator has from up to 8 metres away.

It is part of my Mental Magic act and I have the complete deck dropped into a paper bag and shaken up. I then ask five spectators to remove a card one at a time and I go through a funny body language type explanation and of course I reveal their chosen card. It looks like a miracle.

Ceseral is always on hand with advice and is improving the little extras all the time. I have asked him if he can chip ESP cards and of course he said yes. It comes with 20 extra chips that you can put wherever you want - in different objects.

Can't recommend it highly enough and I'll be getting a YouTube clip of yours truly in action with it real soon.

I also want to see you presentation video of this product. Please PM me when you are ready.
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
...and me please!

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
For your information: One of the best things of Cesaral ESP Perceptions are the chipped cards. They are by far the best ones in the market. They are really thin and have no lines or strange marks....it is difficult to realyze that the cards have something inside.

Don´t miss this product!

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
I have got many emails telling things like this:

"I have Fxxx since 2002 but I seldom use it because of the chipped cards. Their cards are bicycle but their RFID are thick and the RFID can easy be seen/noticed".

Now that is solved with "Cesaral ESP Perceptions". Have a look at this:

http://www.cesaral.com/Cesaral%20chipped%20cards.wmv

I sell different things:

1) Just a few chipped cards, as a sample. You buy first some samples, you make sure that the chip can not be seen, and then go for "Cesaral ESP Perceptions"

2) A hole deck of 52 chipped cards

3) The product "Cesaral ESP Perceptions" that includes everything

I hope this helps!
Honest Deceptions
View Profile
New user
Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Honest Deceptions
This is a fantastic product, I highly recomed it if you can use it...It is a steep price but don't forget what you are paying for....

you have the option to put spare chip's into almost anything...unlimited ideas...only you is the limit...

the range is great but the antenna reader is large...this is purley for stage and not for walkaround....
with these in mind....you are buying something unique...all I can say thanks Cesar and this will get my higest recommendation...
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
An in depth review would be great...
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
I already have chipped ESP cards. They look great! I you are interested, just send an email to me at cesaral@cesaral.com

I hope this helps!

http://www.cesaral.com
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
A card trick for stage????
Card effect is mostly for close up, I really wish if this able to use for close up and walk around
regimbeaup
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of regimbeaup
Can anyone elaborate on small group performance with this vs stage? like walkaround possibles?
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
The Cesaral ESP Perceptions is perfectly valid for close up magic, but not so good for walkaround magic.

I have a new version called Cesaral Oracle perceptions that allows you to detect cards at 2 meters of distance, and is valid for close up and walkaround magic.

I hope this helps

Cesaral Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
www.cesaral.com
Chris03
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Chris03
What is "Cesaral Oracle Perception", I don't see it at Cesaral.com
Chris
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2014, Chris03 wrote:
What is "Cesaral Oracle Perception", I don't see it at Cesaral.com
Chris

Hi Chris,

Please send an email to cesaral@cesaral.com or to rudy@cesaral.com and we will send to you information of this underground magic product.

www.cesaral.com
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
This is till great and my favorite effect. Just looks like real magic.
it s worthed to buy
JOurneyjoe
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of JOurneyjoe
Can someone tell me what the difference is between the "ESP Perceptions" and the "Open Perceptions"?
I am interested in knowing how the detection device works differently which is why I assume there is a price difference between the two.
Thanks in advance for the feedback and help.
JOurneyjoe
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of JOurneyjoe
Can the detection device and reader used with ESP Perceptions also be used with the Cards that come with "Open Perceptions or do you get a similar deck with "ESP Perceptions" ?
Thanks in advance for the help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cesaral ESP Perceptions Review wanted (6 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL