The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2009 entrée: John Bannon » » Future Collaborative Projects? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
John

It would be great if you would create a DVD with yourself and one (or more) of the (other) creative card geniuses of our time. Any chance this can happen?
Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
Now there's a thought! Great suggestion.
Can you imagine a John Bannon/Lennart Green 2-disc DVD collaboration?
Mouthwatering!
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
My Paypal account just started smoking! I'll take 2!
John Bannon
View Profile
V.I.P.
152 Posts

Profile of John Bannon
I was just telling Steve Brooks how much I really like the Jack Carpenter session DVD (for content, concept and production).

At MAGIC Live, John Guastaferro fooled me with a packet trick routine (which I should have known) that ended "Fractal." I thought it might be interesting to do something on Fractal Card Magic that involve different collaborators and collaborations. The logistics, of course, are difficult. But who knows at what convention the planets come into alignment . . .

Interesting concept, though . . .
"And although this art is so wonderful, still it is held in no honor . . . The reasons are various, it seems to me; first, the art is concerned with useless matters; second, it is practiced by men of low degree."

G. Cardano on card tricks, De Subtilitate, 1554

www.johnbannonmagic.com
Hansen
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
653 Posts

Profile of Hansen
A John Bannon/Simon Aronson/Dave Soloman session-style DVD would be a great hit, I'm sure!
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
Throw Paul Harris into the mix!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2009 entrée: John Bannon » » Future Collaborative Projects? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL