The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2003 entrée: Ted Lesley » » How does your program flow? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brady
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, CA
235 Posts

Profile of Brady
Hi Ted,

Thanks for the opportunity of allowing us to ask you some questions.

My question is: How does your program flow? Do you start out with a stunner and then move back to more subtle mysteries or do you start out small and build up to mind blowers? Do you group similar types of effects (i.e. telepathy, predictions, etc..) together or spread them out over the show? How do you like to finish? Is there a certain type of effect that brings about a response at the end of your show that you like (i.e. books tests, design duplication, etc.)?

Thanks for your time.

Brady
Ted Lesley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Berlin / Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Ted Lesley
Hello Brady:
The mental section of my full evening show, which combines magic and mentalism is the entire second half. So I open this section a little bit "mysterious". When the curtain opens, the audience sees on the left side a stand with a champagne bucket which has a candle in a candlestick mounted at one side. At the right side an arm chair is vaguely seen. With the appropriate announcement and music the candle lights itself and a spot hits the armchair in which I am sitting. I stay sitting in the chair, until the first effect is over, which is in fact an incredible money prediction. So I start BIG!

After this I do a mindreading routine with various spectators onstage or in the audience. This makes the following section of my show more believable.

My "Grand Finale" is my own "Q & A" routine.

More questions? Feel free to ask!

TED Smile
Ted Lesley

( The "Victor Borge" of Mentalism )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2003 entrée: Ted Lesley » » How does your program flow? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL