The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » Ever thought of making a book? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
San Juan, PR
663 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Hi Cameron I know you are into well pdf's and dvds but have yo ever thought of making a book with all your pdf/ideas/tricks. I know it's not really the best economically wise(pdf much easier) but it could be cool to have a Cameron Francis book haha..., Sort of like the lines of "The magic of Cameron Francis"

Ricky
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of mayniac
I would pick that up in a second!
Official Product Reviewer of Trick Shop Magic
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6481 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
That would be great eventually. They don't sell like they used to but I do love magic books.

I think if you are going to put out a big book these days, you need to be someone people know. It's hard enough to get people to buy books but if you are a name they recognize, you might sell a few more. So I think I'm going to hold off on a book until I'm a little more of a "name" in the community. But I'm flattered you guys would want to see a book from me!
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
San Juan, PR
663 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Make a limited 150 copies. haha (just maybe a small idea I could toss) Well, if you ever plan on doing it you can count me in a heartbeat...(Is that even possible)?
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
Cameron, stop being modest. You are a big NAME in the community. You have a lot of great products out and I'd be surprised if I encountered a magician who didn't know of you.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Yeah I agree with Nick, I think you are more well known than you realize! Plus, your material speaks for itself!
Official Product Reviewer of Trick Shop Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » Ever thought of making a book? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.040366 seconds, requiring 26 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [1] [9] [4] [9] [5] [9] [3]