The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » Cameron goes to Hollywood » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
Simple question. Do you plan to do more lengh features in the future or have you given up the idea as you live too far from LA?
Also, Do you think a spin-off of "Never Back Down" with the ER Doctor as the hero would be a good idea? ;-)
SCAMP, RnB Project and other best-sellers available at : http://www.lybrary.com/rapha%C3%83%C2%ABl-czaja-m-534.html

It's All In The Mind EXCLUSIVELY available here : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4037
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6496 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Absolutely! In fact I think they're writing it right now! Smile

No, move is definitely in the future. I used to live in NYC. But I kept getting hired by a theatre here in Florida. Eventually met the woman who became my wife and so eventually I stayed. Fortunately, I have an excellent relationship with the Hippodrome Theatre here in Gainesville so they hire me when they can. In fact, I am currently in rehearsals for "Christmas Carol" (playing Bob Crachit), so if you live near Gainesville, come check it out in December. Plus I have a really good agent in Orlando who keeps me busy. Gotten some excellent acting work here in FL. But we will be moving, most likely to LA, in the not too distant future.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » Cameron goes to Hollywood » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.034040 seconds, requiring 16 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [9] [2] [9] [3] [4] [5] [3]