The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lee Smith's Lecture Notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Lee Smiths lecture notes are a collection of recommended, workable effects. Less goes into brilliant depth in many area’s of working a room. From your introduction, right through your act and your closing effects. He takes you through a complete working situation and the effect he has chosen for the book is just the best collection of practical effects. Most of them are incredibly simple but pack one hell of a punch. His advice comes from a real worker and is invaluable. Lee’s done a cracking job with these lecture notes and now I just want to see the lecture. He covers classics like crazy man’s handcuffs, two card Transpo and out to lunch as well as mixing things up with Switch Trick and Key to Amazement. Again every trick is clear and concise. Leaving you so much room to perfect you performance and never go wrong. As far as lecture note’s go, these are within my top 10 just for the information alone. The effects are tipping it into brilliance. A very good piece of literature from beginning to work professionally to those old pros. Bring the lecture my way Lee!

Available from http://www.walkaboutmagic.com

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lee Smith's Lecture Notes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL