The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » Upcoming Stuff » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6496 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
A few projects on the horizon that I think some of you may find interesting.

"Exchange Rate Incorporated"

Beautifully produced by Big Blind Media, this dvd will contain:

Exchange Rate: A very visual transposition of a signed coin and a dollar bill.

Driven: My two phase impromptu pen through bill (and, yes, it's different than Garcia's and Rorrison's)

Un0Inked:The ink disappears off of a bill... well almost all of it... This trick is very magical and very funny. Also leaves the spectator with a cool souvenier.

Plus three (maybe four?) cool card tricks.

Should be out sometime in December... Don't really know, though.

Richard Sanders is producing a very off-beat Torn and Restored Card plot of mine which should, hopefully, be out sometime next year.

The Franics/Forrest Project will hopefully also be out sometime within the next year. Dave and I shot this back in Feb and, I have to say, it contains some STRONG material. I'm really excited about this. More so for Dave's material than my own!

One of my new favorite effects is called "Matches". It's a HIGHLY visual card to matchbook that is incredibly easy. In fact ,there's no sleight of hand at all! Don't know when this will be out but I'll definitely keep you guys posted.

There are other things on the horizon but some of them have not been confirmed yet so I'll stay quiet about them for now...
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6496 Posts

Well, speak of the devil! Dave just put up a demo of two effects off the Franics/Forrest Project!

http://www.full52.com

Click on the Francis/Forrest banner at the top of the page.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Cameron you are honestly one of my favorite creators alive! It seems that everything you create is super practical, plays huge, and is fun to watch/perform in general! I just had to get that off my chest haha.

Anyway, I have a question about the Matches effect. 1) Who is producing it? 2) Do you mean that a card transforms/changes into a matchbook or do you mean that a card appears inside a matchbook?

Can't wait for all of these projects!

P.S. Richard Sanders+Cameron Francis=High powered, practical, awesome material!
Official Product Reviewer of Trick Shop Magic
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
I saw a demo of "Driven" a few months back and it rocked. It "drove" me insane trying to figure it out!

DO
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6496 Posts

Mayniac,

The card appears in the matchbook in a highly visual fashion... and then something else happens.

It's not a signed card effect (although you could adapt it to be a signed card effect) but that's irrelevant as it's very magical.

Not sure who's producing it yet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November 2009 entrée: Cameron Francis » » Upcoming Stuff » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.071231 seconds, requiring 28 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [0] [1] [6] [5] [1] [0] [1]