The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..15~16~17 [Next]
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2010-02-14 10:47, PepeRuizSJ wrote:
This is an idea in progress. What if there was some meaning to the paper that changes into money. ...

There's a few posts on this and even the outline of a routine - try the search function.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Just got confirmation, was shipped..Yea!!!

Don
rochaz
View Profile
Veteran user
I'm TORN.........
378 Posts

Profile of rochaz
Quote:
On 2010-02-15 05:43, madcats9 wrote:
Anyone received shipping information also? I didn't hear anything: Just click the link, pay the money and then: nothing more information.

The much I like Richard's effects the much communication with him really sucks: never got an e-mail response of any of my questions I sent him.

mc9,
Did you order thru the RS newsletter email?
If so you should (or soon will) receive an PP email confirming the shipping of the package.
I received my email confirmation yesterday around 5:30 PM Central time.

Hope this helps!

Rochaz
- We do not want them to suspend disbelief in the way they would in theater and story. We want them to think critically and observe carefully. Our job is to force them to believe in magic even against their better judgment.”
Whit Hayden

:Juan R Rocha:
pfig
View Profile
New user
Portugal
52 Posts

Profile of pfig
I ordered mine order thru the newsletter on February 10 and received today the email confirming the shipment. Smile
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Mine will probably arrive in about 2 days, we will see.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
No confirmation for me yet! I ordered the same day the email was sent... Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mike Smile
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Just heard from Richard! My EB2 is on it's way! Yippee....Smile
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Thank Goodness..I thought you were going to cry there for a minute Mike..LOL
:)

Don
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
I ordered mine from MJM earlier this week. It was shipped tuesday and should be here by the weekend.
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Here is just a quick little review. Actually not really a review, just a little 2 cents. No I am not a beta tester or anything, I just have richard sanders fever.

The new gimmick- the gimmick, in my opinion is much better. As the ad says, it is super thin, but still allows for all the moves from the first dvd, and also makes the visibility isue some were having much much better. There is no impression around this gimmick the way some people were have with the original gimmick. A good upgrade.

The wallet- The wallet that comes with it is very simple. When I first openned the dvd and saw the wallet, I was disapointed at how cheap it looked, but after seeing the way richars uses it and works it into the routine, I kinda like it, it serves its purpous. Also, some were saying you may need the wallet to hand the bills out, aka, himber wallet. This is not true, the wallet is merely for keeping the gimmick safe and in good condition.

The hand out techniques- These new techniques were spot on. The are very simple to do, but they do what the ad says, they let you immediately hand out the bills. There are several techniques which are all good, and allow different ways for different situations.

New set up of bills vs old set up- Before buying this, I was a little concerened that the gimmick would be completetly different. I really like the old set up, but the new set up is almost the same. There are a few minor changes, but don't worry, it handles the same way the old one does, which is and was magnificent.

Teaching- Its Richard Sanders, need I say more

Overall of uprgrade- This was not one of those crappy upgrades that inventers change one minor thing just to get more money, this was truly a great upgrade. It has over an hour and a half of new, breakthrough routins and handling that breath new life into EB. It was clearly very thought out, and it is by far, in my own minuscule oppion, the best looking, easiest to do, just crazy awsome bill change on the market, by one of the most intuitive minds magic has to offer. If you do not have this then seriously, order it. Even if you are satisfied with the old EB, this gives so much more to the effect.
I hope this little insight helps, have fun everyone
-Eli
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Eli-

Nice review- thanks! I have ordered the upgrade (some time ago) but have heard no word about it yet. Can't wait- sounds like a good improvement of a great effect.

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Thanks for taking the time to write the short review, elimagic. Sounds awesome and you got me even more excited about EB2. Can't wait until mine arrives!
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
I got my EB 2.0 in the mail yesterday. It is WELL WORTH the investment!
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
zmakingmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Burbank, California
119 Posts

Profile of zmakingmagic
Got Extreme Burn 2.0 today. In a word... AWESOME!!! Just awesome. More A+ work from Richard Sanders. More than worth the money. I don't think anyone will be disappointed.
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
How do the handle methods compare to Handout 500?
zmakingmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Burbank, California
119 Posts

Profile of zmakingmagic
The Hand-Out methods were very clever and very smooth. The ads are 100% accurate. You can immediately hand out the bills. Mr. Sanders provides a variety of hand-out solutions, all of which are great. Everyone that orders this is bound to find one that fits there style. Once again, Extreme Burn 2.0 receives my highest recommendations.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I had no doubt that the reviews were going to be good. I'm hoping this arrives in the mail today. Smile
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
You and me both Mike

Don
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
I am waiting for mine to arrive. I feel a bit BURNED. I could have got it from MJM magic for $4.50 less. So much for thinking the newsletter with free shipping was saving me something. Smile
I would have bought from them since they are faster than getting it from Canada. I did not know that is where Sanders ships from.

So while waiting and reading the reviews, should I just use 2.0 or am I supposed to set up in v1 and then v2? Do I have to start over making something up if I do v1 first and then v2? Or is the set up of the props the same just different handling?
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2247 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
You can build EB1 but don't install the gimmick because you'll have to switch it for the EB2 gimmick once you receive it.

I'm not sure we should be telling people that the bills are IMMEDIATELY examinable, because that's a load of crock. You're making them think that hecklers can immediately grab the bills from your hands and examine them but that's false. It doesn't take time to make them examinable but they can't just immediately grab them out of your hands. You still have to be in control.

The gimmick leaves no impressions so it's a fantastic gimmick, the hand outs are pretty much the same concepts as Hand Out 500, the rest is a bit iffy. It was worth my money because I bought the complete package, but I'm not sure if I personally would have liked just the upgrade, other than receiving the new gimmick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL