The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..15~16~17 [Next]
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
Dan,

I have PM'd you his email.
Probably best to ask him directly.

Sincerely,
Bill
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
BTW, not that it matters but everyone keeps saying this was released last year... Extreme Burn was actually released two years ago.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Extreme Burn 1.0 is no longer available? On Richard's website version 2.0 was supposed to be released February 1 of this year.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I'm not sure why Richard decided not to release it as planned. Perhaps there was a mistype on his site. Im not sure. Others from the Café have sent him emails about it, but from what I know he has not answered back.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-02-02 17:20, elimagic wrote:
I'm not sure why Richard decided not to release it as planned. Perhaps there was a mistype on his site. Im not sure. Others from the Café have sent him emails about it, but from what I know he has not answered back.

He used to have an assistant answer e-mails for him and they were not very efficient at passing the message along to Richard. (Not sure if he still has that assistant). Would explain the lack of response though.

Don't sweat it, Richard's a cool dude. He must be, since he called me the best magician in the USA. (A funny inscription he placed on a packet trick he mailed me. Thanks Richard).
Douglas Lippert
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Haha ya he seems like a really nice guy. And his products, well they speak for themselves
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-02-01 15:44, magicman1 wrote:
Maybe because of the not so excitement for the release Richard decided to hold off??
Don

That is the best theory, yet.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Bummer
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
I don't have EB1 and was waiting until Feb 1st to get EB2 but as it now seems that there may be a delay on the release if it's released at all I've decided to go and buy EB1 as I managed to find a UK supplier who has it in stock (most places say it's unavailable) so I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. I just hope it's good, and although I would have liked to have the new and improved version, from what I've read EB1 is still a great effect and will amaze if performed right so I guess for now I can live without EB2
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Quote:
On 2010-02-03 15:37, cytoplasm wrote:
I don't have EB1 and was waiting until Feb 1st to get EB2 but as it now seems that there may be a delay on the release if it's released at all I've decided to go and buy EB1 as I managed to find a UK supplier who has it in stock (most places say it's unavailable) so I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. I just hope it's good, and although I would have liked to have the new and improved version, from what I've read EB1 is still a great effect and will amaze if performed right so I guess for now I can live without EB2

You'll love it. It's a great effect in my opinion. Smile
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Doh!!!
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Just got an e-mail from Richard. Extreme Burn 2.0 has been released into the wild.
Douglas Lippert
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Seems like it could be a good deal but I have a question.

What the the price of the old EB? Is the pre release price a discount when you add in the $6.50 shipping? I mean I buy from dealers that still give free shipping and 10% off so wondering if I should wait.
However if the price is going to shoot up $20...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Richard has a Youtube account with more video clips here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SandersFX#p/u

Richard did a great job on the retail side of this, offering two options:

Extreme Burn 2.0 DVD

(THE FULL DVD)
NOTE: This package requires no previous knowledge of Extreme Burn. Everything is explained.

Package includes:
The Original Extreme Burn training DVD with over 10 Extreme Changes and so much more.

PLUS: 75 MINUTES OF
BRAND NEW FOOTAGE
(featuring HAND OUT TECHNIQUES, New moves,
Fresh concepts, Advanced
Underground changes,
Magazine to money workshop,
Pro tips and much more!)

PLUS: 1 BRAND NEW
ULTRA THIN Gimmick.
This is built to last a lifetime.

Over 2.5 hours on
1 incredible DVD.

OR.....

Already own Extreme Burn?

(The Upgrade Package)
NOTE: You must already know how to perform Extreme Burn in order to use/understand this package.

Package includes
3 NEW ULTRA THIN
Extreme Burn 2.0 gimmicks.
(reg. $25 alone)

PLUS: 75 MINUTES OF
BRAND NEW FOOTAGE on DVD.
(featuring HAND OUT TECHNIQUES, New moves,
Fresh concepts, Advanced
Underground changes,
Magazine to money workshop, Pro tips and much more!)

(It's like getting the BONUS DVD FOR FREE!)
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Okay, this sounds great! Especially for those who already own EB.
This is obviously not one of those chezzy 2.0 updates. It's very clear that Mr. Sanders has put a lot into the new EB 2.0.

I also thinks it's absolutely great that Mr. Sanders offers a full package for those unfamiliar with EB, and an upgrade package for those already familiar with it.

And I really thought that EB couldn't get any better. Boy, did I ever under estimate Mr. Sanders.

I'm sold! Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Dan, I get everything Richard releases because he simply doesn't disappoint. No quick, untested releases to make a fast buck. Everything he puts out he performs in the field.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I agree. I have a few things of his as well and have never been disapointed. I look forward to his possible lecture here in Regina in November.
NYVetteGuy
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of NYVetteGuy
Got an email from Richard on 2/5 stating they received all the items needed for order fulfilment and will be shipping them out within a week (perhaps in a few days)...I cant wait!!
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1663 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I don't think it is possible for Richard Sanders to release anything but best workers. He is truly a genius
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
Hi all I've just received my EB1 and the day after I placed my order EB2 was officially released...doh! anyway, I have no regrets as I can build an EB1 gimmick and practice the moves while I await the arrival of EB2. I'm from the UK and have a question mainly to people who perform this with UK currency. What are the best UK notes to use in terms of size? I owned slow burn a few years back and built my gimmick for UK £5 notes from newspaper clippings but would like to use my new EB 2 gimmick to change 5 UK national lottery tickets to £20 notes. I'm not sue if the UK £20 notes are too big to handle in comfort without the skills of Richard Sanders who can achieve just about anything and make it look natural! I think £20 notes would be ideal as producing £100 is far more appealing an impressive than producing a mere £25! The £20 notes simply look far more impressive... however this adds an extra width to the gimmick ( it goes from 2.75 to 3.2 inches). Does this make a big difference to the handling and smoothness of the effect? If anyone from the UK already performs this effect please let me know what denominations you are using or recommend.
Many thanks,
Ravi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL