The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14~15~16~17 [Next]
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2322 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
This DVD is one of the best in terms of teaching , there is nothing left out, it is simple to follow, very clear and he goes over in such detail, without boredom, the only problem with this DVD is, there are too many good options, this is simply one of the best effects I have ever purchased, this will get used, a lot.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1746 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Dave,

I one hundred percent agree with you my friend!

Good magic to all,

Eric
fritzcm
View Profile
New user
Bern, Switzerland
18 Posts

Profile of fritzcm
Hi everyone,

I just bought the Extreme Burn 2.0 upgrade package from Richard Sander's website this morning. And later this afternoon I received mail that they have shipped my package. It's been an awesome EB 1 now I'm excited to see the new EB 2.0 gimmick.

By the way, I have a concern (a bit off-topic) but this usually happens when I do EB, how do you handle the "Can I see the money?" audience? Or the "Can you use my own money" audience?
Br//Fritz
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Quote:
On 2010-05-24 14:07, fritzcm wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just bought the Extreme Burn 2.0 upgrade package from Richard Sander's website this morning. And later this afternoon I received mail that they have shipped my package. It's been an awesome EB 1 now I'm excited to see the new EB 2.0 gimmick.

By the way, I have a concern (a bit off-topic) but this usually happens when I do EB, how do you handle the "Can I see the money?" audience? Or the "Can you use my own money" audience?

1. Yes, hand them a couple of the bills. (Besides with 2.0 you can hand out all of them anyway)
2. Yes, I charge $100 for each bill I have to change.
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Tennessee
699 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
The idea of how to hand out the bills made the price of 2.0 upgrade well worth it to me. I do it a bit differently but use Richards basic ideas to hand out the bills. Now I hand them out or at least put them on the table for anyone to pick up should they want to....nothing to see. For me it's perfect.

I like EB as much as I do "Fraud"....it's a tie for my favorite folding money effect!

Thanks Richard!

Have a nice weekend all.....

Bk
fritzcm
View Profile
New user
Bern, Switzerland
18 Posts

Profile of fritzcm
I just got my EB 2.0 upgrade package here in Budapest, Hungary. It only took a week to ship. Richard was fast in getting it to me. He even replied to my inquiry if they received my payment.

Mario,
True. Now in 2.0 you can hand it out. This is gonna be fun. And the charging bit, that is a cool idea. And it worked, they stopped suggesting their own money. hehe!

Bobby,
I agree. The hand out part is worth the price.
Br//Fritz
goonerjack
View Profile
New user
England
37 Posts

Profile of goonerjack
Hey

How many gimmicks come with the DVD? Or is it the type of gimmick that, when you know what it is, can be made fairly easily?

Just wondering as it'd be nice to be able to have a couple of different changes, or be able to practice making.

Cheers,
Jack
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1249 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Can I take apart my old EB1 gimmick, or must I start over and create a brand new one with EB2?
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
You could pretty much take apart the EB1 gimmick and replace it with the EB2 gimmick! I would start from scratch though assuming the bills you use look super old like mine do! Been using mine for over a year and haven't replaced it yet!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1249 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Thanks, Lou!
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1746 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
This is still blowing people away! I have such a blast with this and now carry it with me almost all the time.

Good magic to all,

Eric
AmateurTom
View Profile
New user
UK
12 Posts

Profile of AmateurTom
How hard is it?
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Quote:
On 2010-11-22 11:57, AmateurTom wrote:
How hard is it?

On a scale of 1-10. 1
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
Quote:
On 2010-11-22 12:19, M Sini wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-11-22 11:57, AmateurTom wrote:
How hard is it?

On a scale of 1-10. 1

That's a stretch.

If you want to do it well and hand the bills out, I'd say it's about a 4. Without handing them out I'd say it's a 3.
AmateurTom
View Profile
New user
UK
12 Posts

Profile of AmateurTom
Thanks Smile
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
Just got this yesterday. Very impressive method. Takes a bit of practice to get the handling just right, and wasn't very easy to make the gimmick, but well worth it.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5159 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Making the gimmick isn't really difficult, but the fact that the only instructions are on DVD makes it a little tougher than it should be, at least IMO. If you are lining up a bill and suddenly wonder if you are putting it exactly where you should you can't just look down at a piece of paper but instead you must find that spot on the DVD and re-watch it. I personally think that a short written instruction - best would be a printable PDF file - with illustrations or photos would completely eliminate any concerns folks have about making the gimmick.

Just a note: What I do in cases like this where I would like something written to refer to, I watch the DVD on my computer using the VLC viewer and pause and take snapshots of all the sections I think I might need. Then I print out those photos 8 to a page and use that as a written instruction/diagrams.

Jim
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Got the "upgrade" disc yesterday. Well worth it for the new ideas, new gimmicks and nuances. I think I'll stick with another wallet, but that's ok!
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
The DVD with this effect is so thorough, it leaves no stone unturned IMO. Still haven't thoroughly absorbed all of the content yet.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5159 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I know the feeling, Mal3! I have some DVDs by Richard that I still haven't watched completely yet!

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14~15~16~17 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL