The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing Cane aluminium by Tango (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5233 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Perfect size and great look! Good work!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1381 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Thanks harry... I'm waiting for a small package to come in the mail with spools of the "secret something"... The current orders should ship out before Friday if all goes well.
TheMagicOfDean
View Profile
New user
What!? I Only Have
99 Posts

Profile of TheMagicOfDean
All magicians, please take note that 52Magic.com is from China who sell ripoff. They even sold the Jeff McBride's DLites cane and fan. The first cane I bought was a UDAYs cane I think. It breaks into two and it is light with easy handling.
TheMagicOfDean
View Profile
New user
What!? I Only Have
99 Posts

Profile of TheMagicOfDean
The WackOMagic Cane looks nice!
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1381 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Bill ... thanks for the compliment.. I appreciate it..

I agree.. if there were a more modern looking cane that didn't have a curved handle.. I would have made some of those. Since I couldn't bring the most common design into the 21st century.. I decided to bring it back to the 19th.

I was also going to make a skull head one for the more "modern" magicians.. but I decided that these were even better.. and less gimmicky looking!

http://www.wackomagic.com/wackomagic/Dancing_Cane.html

There's 2-3 coats of urethane varnish.. and a special layer that makes it look even MORE "Candied".. they're a ton of work.. but I think they're beautiful...

and there's no seam over the top... I made the mold in a very unusual manner to keep the mold lines to a minimum...
Don Antonio
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Don Antonio
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2010, Oliver Ross wrote:
Thanks for your replies, guys. Any others who purchased this cane and could say something about its quality?

Thanks.

Oliver.

I have the same problem with this cane,litle piece around the screw now..I have the cane 2 weeks.
The cane not good balance.

Anton
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing Cane aluminium by Tango (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL