We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psychic Murder Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
14203 Posts

Profile of Slim King
From time to time I like to make Predictions.
My last one several weeks ago was on the radio show of A&E's EXTREME PARANORMAL guys, The Ghostman and Demon Hunter Show. It has already hit 100%. It came true just a few weeks after I made it!

Now I have another one for the entertainment of the Café Members.

I Predict that the long doubted information provided by self proclaimed psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas will become Crucial in the upcoming Casey Anthony Murder Trial.
(Ginette is the psychic that claims she lead investigators to within feet of the body over the telephone. She claimed the information came to her in a Dream after she had received the victims teddy bear).
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
1823 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On 2009-12-29 00:19, Psychic Samurai wrote:
My last one several weeks ago was on the radio show of A&E's EXTREME PARANORMAL guys, The Ghostman and Demon Hunter Show. It has already hit 100%. It came true just a few weeks after I made it!

Okay. I'll bite. Who did you kill?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
14203 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I didn't kill anyone. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I believe this prediction will come true within the year!
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
2807 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
So you haven't done it yet. Smile
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
14203 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Not yet ... any suggestions?
However, there are some interesting developments in this case that, when revealed, will make a "Believer" out of just about ANY open minded reader.
Or at least make him or her rethink their position honestly.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3119 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Here is a partial listing of events in this story as they were revealed in the press.

Roy Kronk saw suspicious activity near where the body was found in August 2008. He reported that to the police. When they didn't react immediately, he told the press. The press reported his suspicions, and also the general area near where the body was eventually found.

Roy Kronk found Caylee Anthony's body on Dec. 11, 2008.

Gale St. John claims she was drawn to the area where the body was found.

Ginette Matacia Lucas claims she found the location of the body.

Both of these purported psychic's claims about where they knew the body would be found were only revealed to the public after the location of the body was revealed in the press.

The earliest date I have seen of purported evidence for the psychic's claim is a video on youtube dated Dec. 14, 2008.

Neither of these women found the body, Roy Kronk did.

The police deny getting any information from any psychic.

Someone is clearly lying. Is it the police? Is it the purported psychics? You decide.

I don't believe Dave's assertion that the evidence that will surface will make all that many people become believers.

It's a very sad and upsetting story. I hope whoever did it is convicted and put away.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5059 Posts

Profile of entity
Amen.

- entity
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
Quote:
On 2009-12-29 00:19, Psychic Samurai wrote:

Now I have another one for the entertainment of the Café Members.

I Predict that the long doubted information provided by self proclaimed psychic Ginette Matacia Lucas will become Crucial in the upcoming Casey Anthony Murder Trial.
(Ginette is the psychic that claims she lead investigators to within feet of the body over the telephone. She claimed the information came to her in a Dream after she had received the victims teddy bear).

wait...
your prediction is about a prediction already made from another psychic?
kind of weird
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
797 Posts

Profile of RileyG
The Blue Sense
Psychic Detectives and Crime
by Arthur Lyons and Marcello Truzzi, Ph.D.

Very good book on this subject
Signed,

Riley G Matthews Jr

Film Actor (SAG) & Mentalist

http://www.facebook.com/rgmatthewsjr

Presenting: TOO MANY SECRETS - Explorations of a Psychic Spy
magicusb
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of magicusb
Hey Slim, Dave or whatever?

Have you read this book????
The Blue Sense
"THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, BUT FIRST IT WILL MAKE YOU ANGRY."
-Robert Ingersoll-Atheist (who was on the mind of Houdini when Houdini died.
Houdini Museum Tour & Magic Show.
The only building in the world dedicated to Houdini.
http://Houdini.org
http://HoudiniDisplays.com
"Haunted!" Mysteries of THE Beyond!
http://PsychicTheater.com
http://ParanormalistNews.com
http://MysteryEntertainer.com
Scranton, Pa (570) 383-9297
Domino Magic
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Domino Magic
Slim/Dave/Samurai is now residing at MagicTalk, probably the only discussion board that will not ban him and will encourage his attention seeking posts. Now maybe we can get back to talking mentalism.
David Alexander
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of David Alexander
Quote:
On 2010-01-06 03:38, RileyG wrote:
The Blue Sense

Very good book on this subject

I'm in the book as I supplied the story of how Chuck Ashman, local LA TV guy, exposed Peter Hurkos as a conscious fraud.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
I don't want to get involved in a debate on this, but if you guys want to be chilled to the bone, I encourage you to read up on this situation, this "psychic" and the private investigator she claims to have given the tip to (Dominic Casey). I think Slim might be right about this. Not that this woman has any psychic powers, but that she might be indicted in a larger conspiracy in regards to this whole case.

The comments in this thread provide a lot of background -- http://tinyurl.com/yehk7he

There is so much weird stuff with this case that I can't begin to untangle it. But here is some stuff we do know. The PI is a shady character who was working FOR the woman who is now charged with the murder of that little girl. And out of hundreds of tips from psychics that were collected on this case, the one from the psychic THEY contacted turned out to be fruitful. What a shock. It's almost as if information might have been passed to that "psychic" rather than the other way around. But then we have to ask the question if someone would be so crass as to exploit the murder of a 3-year-old child for some publicity.

Well, someone started this thread, didn't they?
lane99
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of lane99
Quote:
On 2010-01-06 12:53, Domino Magic wrote:
Slim/Dave/Samurai is now residing at MagicTalk, probably the only discussion board that will not ban him and will encourage his attention seeking posts. Now maybe we can get back to talking mentalism.

How did he prevent you from talking mentalism?
JaneRoland
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JaneRoland
Hi guys. After reading your blog I picked up "The Blue Sense" By Dr Truzzi and friend. I also noticed that Ginette Matacia and her father are both written about in the book and there is a photo. So I called her and asked how old she was in the photo and the interview. She said she was 27. She said her dad was in his 50's. She also mentioned after Sen. Pell's office/Dr Scott Jones referred her to be interviewed by Dr Truzzi, she talked to Dr Truzzi at length about some of her successful cases. Both she and her father can also be found in Readers Digest Book on The Paranormal in 54 languages, she was 30 at the time. Apparently she didn't know Domenic when she was also interviewed for her successful interview and test in the Smithsonian Magazine published in January 1996. So you guys need to get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
Quote:
On 2010-01-15 19:32, JaneRoland wrote:
Hi guys. After reading your blog I picked up "The Blue Sense" By Dr Truzzi and friend. I also noticed that Ginette Matacia and her father are both written about in the book and there is a photo. So I called her and asked how old she was in the photo and the interview. She said she was 27. She said her dad was in his 50's. She also mentioned after Sen. Pell's office/Dr Scott Jones referred her to be interviewed by Dr Truzzi, she talked to Dr Truzzi at length about some of her successful cases. Both she and her father can also be found in Readers Digest Book on The Paranormal in 54 languages, she was 30 at the time. Apparently she didn't know Domenic when she was also interviewed for her successful interview and test in the Smithsonian Magazine published in January 1996. So you guys need to get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!!

kind of suspicious your first post is about this... on koenig´s thread.. a guy that was banned.... mmmmm....
JaneRoland
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JaneRoland
I don't know anything about Koenig, but after reviewing different topics I read this one and decided to comment. What about Houdini? And his psychic endeavors and psychic interests.
alpha alex
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of alpha alex
What about it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psychic Murder Prediction (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.221163 seconds, requiring 62 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [8] [4] [4] [8] [8] [0] [2]