The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spiritus Magnus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..28~29~30
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
604 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I am currently awaiting delivery, do I need 24 AA or AAA batteries? I want these to be on hand when my package arrives.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
dennper
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of dennper
Triple AAA

and maybe some nice wax ;-)
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
4237 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Deleted,you got answer
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
604 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Thank you! The wax scares me .. I don't want to mess the vintage look up. I'll see how it behaves out of the box first.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
604 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I believe my SM almost made it to my house yesterday. Alas, Fedex required a signature to leave it. I've let some of my coworkers and friends know that I am going to an estate sale in Cincinnati of a deceased magician in a couple of weeks. I'll come across a spirit board that has some documentation typed up that it was owned by a carnie in the 40s. (I have to find an old typewriter to make this) This may not be found till later when I stumble across the hidden drawer. I got a great price on this piece because the magician's widow wanted to clean out their storage.
MatCult
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 11:45, Chris Meece wrote:
I have to find an old typewriter to make this

http://www.dafont.com/old-typewriter.font

http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=113
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
- Tom Robbins
**The Temple of Cult - Oracles, Tools & Mental Effects**
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
604 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I thought of that MatCult but I work for a major printer manufacturer. The people around my are savvy enough to know whether something was printed with modern means versus old school. I need the paper to be imprinted from the weight of the typewriter keys.
MatCult
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 12:05, Chris Meece wrote:
I thought of that MatCult but I work for a major printer manufacturer. The people around my are savvy enough to know whether something was printed with modern means versus old school. I need the paper to be imprinted from the weight of the typewriter keys.

Ah, fair enough.

You can borrow mine if you like....

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
- Tom Robbins
**The Temple of Cult - Oracles, Tools & Mental Effects**
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
604 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Love it!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
604 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Here's a solution: http://www.typeomatic.com/ But at $15 per 200 word letter I may be better served checking out a flea market or ebay for a machine. Heck, the public library may have one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spiritus Magnus (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..28~29~30
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.160249 seconds, requiring 46 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [0] [2] [5] [4] [3] [8] [7]