The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2010 entrée: Pete Biro » » Dean's Shop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1034 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
What a treat to see you featured here on the Café - I'm digging all your stories Pete! As a regular at Dean Dill's shop for many years, can you tell us some of the funniest things that's happened at Dean's shop? Who were some of the most amazing visitors? - Rich
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
V.I.P.
18227 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Funniet thing? Watching Dean cut your hair and do Revelation at the same time.

Amazing visitors? Non magicians coming in and putting up with Dean constantly stopping to help someone with a trick they're working on.

Seriously?

I guess Cyril, Armando Lucero, Shoot Ogawa, John Carney, David Williamson, Don Wayne, Mark Wilson, Milt Larsen, You, Doc Eason, Rafael Benatar (and a group of guys from Spain, Dean's Father-who was a Quarterback with USC in a RoseBowl game, and countless others who make his shop like a mini convention on any given day.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2010 entrée: Pete Biro » » Dean's Shop » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.036638 seconds, requiring 16 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [6] [4] [7] [6] [8] [7] [1]