The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2010 entrée: Pete Biro » » The Ultimate Magic Show » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Pete, if you had the opportunity to put a magic show together and you could choose from magicians no longer with us to present day, what would the line up be? Also you can have one variety/novelty act as well.

Charlie
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
MC: Mik Caldwell

Voronin
Sara Kabajubina and Sultangali Shukurov
Cardini
Jay Marshall
Fred Kaps
Roger Ray (comedy music act)
Viktor Kee (juggler)
Carl Ballantine
Doug Henning
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Thanks Pete! I really miss Mike Caldwell..he was the perfect emcee as was Bob Lewis. If I could add to the line up, I would add Blackstone Sr., Kirk Kirkham, Skipper Frank Herman...this is going to be a long show.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I was trying to keep it down. Kirkham was a genius, he fried me with his light tube suspension. I booked him to do that on a TV Special I did in Japan. I still remember seeing Blackstone Sr., 12 times in a row when he came to Oakland at the Orpheum Theater. I ran onstage every show for the committee. I would just slip him my watch to save him picking it off me.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2010 entrée: Pete Biro » » The Ultimate Magic Show » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL