The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2010 entrée: Pete Biro » » The Ultimate Magic Show » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Custer,South Dakota
521 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Pete, if you had the opportunity to put a magic show together and you could choose from magicians no longer with us to present day, what would the line up be? Also you can have one variety/novelty act as well.

Charlie
Pete Biro
View Profile
V.I.P.
18230 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
MC: Mik Caldwell

Voronin
Sara Kabajubina and Sultangali Shukurov
Cardini
Jay Marshall
Fred Kaps
Roger Ray (comedy music act)
Viktor Kee (juggler)
Carl Ballantine
Doug Henning
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Custer,South Dakota
521 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Thanks Pete! I really miss Mike Caldwell..he was the perfect emcee as was Bob Lewis. If I could add to the line up, I would add Blackstone Sr., Kirk Kirkham, Skipper Frank Herman...this is going to be a long show.
Pete Biro
View Profile
V.I.P.
18230 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I was trying to keep it down. Kirkham was a genius, he fried me with his light tube suspension. I booked him to do that on a TV Special I did in Japan. I still remember seeing Blackstone Sr., 12 times in a row when he came to Oakland at the Orpheum Theater. I ran onstage every show for the committee. I would just slip him my watch to save him picking it off me.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2010 entrée: Pete Biro » » The Ultimate Magic Show » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.028596 seconds, requiring 20 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [9] [9] [6] [1] [5] [7] [1]