The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Penny to dime. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
I was in my Highschool locker room getting ready to change after lifting wights all period. Some classmates wanted to see something I wasnt that good yet. I didn't have much on me but a penny and a dime. They didn't know I had a dime as well given I only pulled out the penny. I went into a french drop vanish just to give them somthing even though it sucked especially with somthing so small and light.

When I did it though I messed up dropping it. When I picked it up it was the dime. Total accident honest to goodness one in a million chance. So I looked into my pocket and sure enough was the penny. I was amazed myself, everyone freaked wanting me to do it again but I had to decline since I didn't have a clue how I did it. To my best guess the dime must have accidently gotten slid up by the bottom of my wrist along my hip falling into the creased fold of my shirt.

When I dropped the penny it fell into my pocket while nocking the dime loose onto the floor. Only a guess due to what I remembered doing at the time. I could try to do it at will but would be quite difficult and not the same. I think it is best to leave it in the past. Out of all the tricks I know and have done that has the best memory and reaction. I love that one more than any.
Jeremy Gates
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Penny to dime. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL