The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » My New Website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Gagnon
View Profile
V.I.P.
275 Posts

Profile of Tom Gagnon
As distasteful as this may be I owe it to myself to inform everyone that I now have my own website. The URL, which I am in the process of indexing, can be found at http://www.tomgagnonmagic.com.

I have also uploaded two interesting video clips on YouTube that demonstrate the Gagnon Spread Pass and my One Card Ribbon Spread Pass. Both techniques are available on my website.
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
Anyone who uses the word "distasteful" when plugging their own website is alright with me. And it looks good, and not at all distasteful.
fmpilot
View Profile
Loyal user
of a fence with
245 Posts

Profile of fmpilot
Good looking site. One question...

What is a two-sided shell?

FMP
"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
For those who do not know Tom Gagnon's work on all things spread, you're missing out on some of the most subtle and powerful tools in card magic.

I got to see him perform in Buffalo a number of years ago. His material will fool the snot out of anyone unfamiliar with his dastardly deeds of deception.

KG
Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
Tom has two sides that work in conjunction:

Evil Genius because he is prolific when it comes to original material that will fool anyone alive-- magician or lay person.

Generous Benefactor- because after he tortures magicians-types he'll turn right around and share.

Hurts and Heals all in the same session.

I still have the scars from the last time we met.

SEY
MattKamm
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
42 Posts

Profile of MattKamm
Tom,

They fooled me bad and, to use the "O" word, looked like truly original contributions. Good work!

Didn't Vernon say that if you want to be known as a magician, you should master one thing and do it better than anyone? I'm sure you do other things, but it seems you found an interesting and seldom explored niche in table spread work.

Thanks Tom, you have a future customer!

Best,
MK
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Clean looking website. Like it!
Tom Gagnon
View Profile
V.I.P.
275 Posts

Profile of Tom Gagnon
Thanks guys for all of the kind words. Having a website is a new experience for me. I have always been somewhat of a perfectionist (sometimes to a fault) and will remain so when it comes to satisfying the needs of my patrons.

I will, from time to time, be adding new video clips and merchandise to the website. Until then…enjoy!
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
Nice site, I'll be back.
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Nice website and the work has me interested...
maxignites
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of maxignites
Hi Tom

I like your site header pic, it's great! how can you create it?

anyway in my opiniont, your site is kinda lack of image..or even youtube video

generally, it looks good, clean and tidy

and why you put your biography on the index page? shouldn't be you put your featured item instead a pic of you Smile

fyi, I also got my own magic site at www.rajasulap.com, I hope you don't mind to give opinion about my site
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
I saw Tom in Columbus last year... This guys got mad skills. Fluid and convincing!
Followers can be leaders if they just turn around.
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Tom doesn't really find much of anything truly distasteful. If he did, Octo-Tom could have skipped the last fifty pounds.

Where's the Gagnon Book, for crying out loud?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » My New Website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL