The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Right and Wrong New From Bob Solari 2010 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Effect: Performer spreads a deck face up between his hands asking a spectator to think of any card [no force]. For example, lets assume the spectator calls out the three of hearts. The three of hearts is removed from the spread and displayed face up. The deck is now given one cut burying the three of hearts in the center of the deck. The performer explains, "The reason you thought of the three of hearts is because for some reason it feels 'right' to you. The other 51 cards for some reason felt 'wrong' to you." The performer turns the deck face down showing the word "wrong" boldly across its back. Suddenly, one card has the word "right" written across its back. This card is dealt onto the table face up, its the three of hearts!!! The remainder of the cards are shown to all have the word "wrong" written across their backs. Easy to do, no sleight of hand, quick reset, no force, no rough and smooth, learn in minutes. Bicycle® cards

Price: $12.95

The above description for this effect from beginning to end is 100% accurate. This plays well and by using the patter,you freely named that card,it feels right to you? really sets the whole trick up for the kicker ending where every card says wrong and only 1 card says right...their freely named card.I like this and have been having fun with this.There are no moves,sleights,counts,spelling,forces,just plain simple mind baffling magic for the spectator to be part of.Open the package,read the instruction sheets and get ready to perform this almost instantly.As usual with Bob's effects,Bicycle cards are provided with this effect.
Avilable at bobsolarimagic.com Reccommended
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I will definately be picking this one up... I'm a huge Bob Solari fan...his magic never disappoints me and the price of his work is just ice-ing on the cake...thanks for the review Rizzo.

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
There is another thread on this one, I will just say, spend the bucks, this one is a "worker".

Charlie
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Performance video showing "Right and Wrong": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ7-i6Inb3U

Has anyone had any issues with the fact that the card selected by the spectator can NOT be handed out for examination at the end of the routine? It seems to me that spectators would immediately want to look at that card. How do you handle this?

Also, isn't this trick basically identical to Bob Solari's "Name That Card", but just with a slightly different presentation?

Performance video showing "Name That Card": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgfmBQG9ok

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Right and Wrong New From Bob Solari 2010 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL