The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IForce evolvement? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Wouldn't it be nice if the creator(s) of iForce produced an iPod touch calculator clone ... with a "difference"??

support the cause!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi wulfiesmith,

I agree with you about a calculator clone. We have something in the works that'll give you a greater effect that still has the Rostami Magic signature "organic app" look and feel.

I wish I could say more.

I know of one of the BIG names in magic who's working on a calculator app magic. I can't say who, but I think you'll be seeing something soon . . .

Greg Rostami
ArtofDeception
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of ArtofDeception
Haha great.....
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
I have a magic calculator app, I made several months ago and gave to only 3 people but have not released it yet.

mojosoftwareonline.com
ArtofDeception
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of ArtofDeception
Why havent you realesed it yet??? I had a few good ideas for it but iheard someone would release it and couldn't find someone to develop it for me. you should realease it before this other person does so you can get more costumers...im serious.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
LukeB
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of LukeB
Hi Greg
Any hints as to what your next project is? When can we expect more details?
Cheers
Luke
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Many years ago, I used to have an iPad with iForce installed.
One of the routines involved a preset of capturing the iPad desktop, so the spectator could "apparently launch Doodle" themselves and see the prediction.
But in reality, it was already launched in the background.

I have just bought the iForce app for my smartphone, but was "disappointed" - not sure if that is the right word - to find this routine is no longer included.

Can anyone shed any light on this one?
Incidentally, still a 5 star app!!!
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
The routine still works on my iPhone. What you describe isn’t an effect just an input method.

The instructions should explain how to set up the fake screens and use those screens as an input method.
patapon
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
135 Posts

Profile of patapon
I just downloaded iForce on my iPhone SE running ios 11.3 but have the following problems which I need help with:

1. The fake screen has a black bar at the top which I can't figure out why as the screenshot does not have a black bar (see image).

2. The 3-finger swipe to access the Springboard requires more than 1 swipe more than 80% of the time! This makes the move look highly suspicious.

3. None of the instruction/demo videos work!

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
Ew

Click here to view attached image.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Yes something is missing, Greg whatsup?
renard
View Profile
New user
Germany
4 Posts

Profile of renard
For many years, iForce has been by far my favourite magic app. Mainly, I used the preset with slow and fast flip over. The app worked well on my old iPhone 4S and even on my new iPhone 8 Plus. Unfortunately, since the latest update to iOS 12.1.2, the app doesn'nt recognize anymore the difference between fast and slow motion. I'm sure that there are a lot of magicians out there who face the same problem. I'm very sad because, recently, I worked out a new routine based on the preset with 8 predictions. I'm looking forward to getting some reactions on this subject. I hope that there will be a new update for the recent iOS version.

Renard
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
This is the problem I see with Rostami apps. He does not maintain them. Ipredict died and now iforce. This is why I only buy apps from a few developers anymore.
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
I've used iForce more then any other app for magic tricks. I have over 10 tricks I can do with it. It's still working for me but I hope it will continue.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yeah me too, I force been a great tool...I would hate it if stopped on me...cheap and great...

My only issue was the slow fast reveals. Sometimes I just would have problems but not a deal breaker.

I am still trying to come up a list for the presets....
StraightTalkMagicReviews
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of StraightTalkMagicReviews
Is it definitely out of date? Or just not updated?
At Straight Talk Magic Reviews we tell it to you straight and do not sell any product. Visit us for magic product reviews only at www.straighttalkmagicreviews.com or at https://www.facebook.com/groups/StraightTalkMagicReviews/
The_Mediocre_Gatsby
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of The_Mediocre_Gatsby
It still works perfectly for me and with iOS 12.1.2 update
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2019, The_Mediocre_Gatsby wrote:
It still works perfectly for me and with iOS 12.1.2 update

This is certainly good news to hear. I have been holding out moving to a iphone 8 because of this great app. I wish Greg would raise the price and keep it going. Have you ever noticed the simple things are usually the strongest in mentalism?
Sideshow Rod
View Profile
New user
Portugal
52 Posts

Profile of Sideshow Rod
Does anyone know if iforce is still working? I see people saying no instructions. Has Greg fixed this?
As others say if he isn't updating apps and they stop working, it seems pretty pointless buying them.
SO what's the deal Greg, does it still work and do you still update and look after the apps you made in the past?
As if not how long will ReaList work if you start another project??
Awaiting info....
Rod
The_Mediocre_Gatsby
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of The_Mediocre_Gatsby
Iforce still works fine.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

I had no problems with iForce until I updated to iOS 14.2 on an iPhone XR. Opening splash screen shows, then it quits. Any word on an update? Thanks.

Regards, Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IForce evolvement? (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL