We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Perfect Power 3 - by Johnny Wong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
avik_d
View Profile
Loyal user
Targetting a Zillion, till now just
246 Posts

Profile of avik_d
Hello Guys,

I've got a peculiar problem. let me tell you in details.

I've never been a supporter of gaff coins. All I used was a [ so long, and it served me beautifully along with the sleights. However, after knowing about Johnny Wong's fantastic gaffs, I decided to give them a try. My Better Half is going to send me a STC set on my forthcoming birthday. Meanwhile I came to know through the Café that PP3 is a slightly better modification over STC. I guessed the mechanism of PP3 by reading the thread here, and decided to assemble one with the stuff I have got with my at home. I've got quite a few [[[ at home, as well as some small but strong neo***mium m**g**ts along with some epoxy adhesive with me. Without going into much details, just let me say that I've got a homemade PP3 right now.

I've seen the 3 coins appearance and disappearance from Mr. Wong's PP3 demo video. I've constructed a similar routine myself with my homemade gaff. However, since I don't have the original PP3 DVD with me, I can't get hold of the routines offered by Mr. Wong there. I will be having a STC set in a few weeks time, so I don't intend to invest into a PP3 right now.

Can someone PM me citing some other examples where PP3 can be used?

- Best,
Avik
Best,

-Avik
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Perfect Power 3 - by Johnny Wong (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.040133 seconds, requiring 12 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [1] [8] [6] [0] [7] [1] [9]