The Magic Café
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Perfect Power 3 - by Johnny Wong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
View Profile
Veteran user
Targetting a Zillion, till now just
304 Posts

Profile of avik_d
Hello Guys,

I've got a peculiar problem. let me tell you in details.

I've never been a supporter of gaff coins. All I used was a [ so long, and it served me beautifully along with the sleights. However, after knowing about Johnny Wong's fantastic gaffs, I decided to give them a try. My Better Half is going to send me a STC set on my forthcoming birthday. Meanwhile I came to know through the Café that PP3 is a slightly better modification over STC. I guessed the mechanism of PP3 by reading the thread here, and decided to assemble one with the stuff I have got with my at home. I've got quite a few [[[ at home, as well as some small but strong neo***mium m**g**ts along with some epoxy adhesive with me. Without going into much details, just let me say that I've got a homemade PP3 right now.

I've seen the 3 coins appearance and disappearance from Mr. Wong's PP3 demo video. I've constructed a similar routine myself with my homemade gaff. However, since I don't have the original PP3 DVD with me, I can't get hold of the routines offered by Mr. Wong there. I will be having a STC set in a few weeks time, so I don't intend to invest into a PP3 right now.

Can someone PM me citing some other examples where PP3 can be used?

- Best,

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Perfect Power 3 - by Johnny Wong (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2016 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL