The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Group Dynamic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
There is much more valuable contents, effects and mentalities on the DVD's than just "the updated version of Group Dynamics". If this is how you'd approach this you are greatly limiting your possibilities and learning potential.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1143 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I know there must be lot great stuff on the DVD, of course. And there are hundreds of great DVDs out there. You want me to buy all of them?
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Is there a DVD or PDF that includes the updated version of this?
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
To piggy back on Pay, did the updated version of Group Dynamic ever come out? Did the DVD with Banachek? I've checked Rick's web site and don't see a mention of either. Curious to know.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
I got this email from Rick:

Greetings,

In regard to your question about the updated version of Group Dynamic...

As with just about everything in my life, that will be determined by when I am healthy enough to get around to it, and when my doctors give me more time away from the operating room. I am in the middle of attempting a few projects (which have weakened me considerably), and I am going to be attempting several more in the coming months (if I am able). After the first of the year, my surgeons will be calling all of the shots as they have extensive surgical plans for me.

With all of that said, I will do my best to get around to releasing version 2.0 of Group Dynamic, but my goal is to do the projects that are most in line with my ongoing therapy. At the worst, I have several folks lending a hand to produce my "Occam's Magic" book. When they are done with it, it will be sent to the printer. Hopefully, that will be sometime next year...and both versions of Group Dynamic are included in "Occam's".

Thanks for your interest.

Keep the change,
Rick
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Thanks for sharing, Psy.

Such a nice and generous man even in the most difficult of times.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Group Dynamic (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL