The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Different Presentations for Up The Ante (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Having launched UTA a little while ago now, I was wondering what sort of different presentational ploys people are using with it. I know of one chap who presents it as an opener to a gambling set where he gives the audience money with which to place their bets and another chap used it in a sort of gameshow 'play your cards right', which apparently went down a storm at a trade show. What other ideas are people now using?
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
....guess that the original presentation is the best then (tongue in cheek!!)..
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, I think so, combined with individual temperament. I added one gag which plays great saying, "red, black, red, black, red, black, red, black - no - black, red ..."
Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Different Presentations for Up The Ante (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL